Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into programmes: Postgraduate Diploma (PGD, PGDDS, PGDM) Masters (M.A., M.Sc., M.Eng., MIR, M. V.Sc, MDM) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) offered at the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri.
1. Candidates for admission into Ph.D programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or 6O% (B. Average).
2. All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
3. Candidates for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
4. Candidate for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
5. Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA shall possess a Degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
All prospective candidates should send their Academic Transcript to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
University of Maiduguri.
Forms are obtainable at School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri after paying a non-refundable fee of N15,000 at (UNIMAID Microfinance Bank).
The sales of application forms begins on Wednesday 9th May, 2018 and closes on 30th August, 2018. All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before Friday, 31st August, 2018.