Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Prizes Worth N300,000 To Be Won!

UNILAG Admission List for 2019/2020 Session

The UNILAG Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.

At the moment, the list of admitted candidates can only be accessed via JAMB Portal. See details on how to check yours below;

UNILAG Admission List for 2019/2020 Session

How to Check UNILAG Admission List

1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
  2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
  3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
  4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
  5. Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.

For those that their status is showing "Admission Still in Progress" or "Not Admitted", you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.

Archive Posts

View Archive

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

Lauretta
4 weeks ago
please since the registration schedule is out, is admission still been given because the cut off mark for microbiology is 62.95 and i got 56.95, can i also be referred to another course
  • Tunrayo: please as advised dont pay anyone. the real list will be released by Monday for the first batch and the second batch will be released immediately the first batch finished their registration
    Like 1    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Titilayo: Hi tunrayo.Please enlighten me on this.What is the Unilag supplementary list about and when will it be released.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • vivian: please so are u saying the list hasn't been released and will be released on Monday? cause I passed my cutoff and I'm still seeing admission in progress
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Tayo.Nubi: Guys please I'm not seeing my institution and course on my CAPS page, is this normal?I'm a Direct Entry candidate, My O level is there and my data but institution and course is blank. Please help oh....
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Temi: its normal.. dont worry when you see admission it will show up
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • vconnect: i scored scored 213 in jamb and aggregate is 51.5 do yout think am going to be considered or transferred to any course or institution
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Phillip Adewuya: @tunrayo....real list keh?...i saw congratulations blah blah... on thursday
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • salem: pls when i want to login into jamb caps it shows me invalid login credentials what can i do
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Fayvhurr
4 weeks ago
can someone be referred to another course i got 70.55 but my preferred course physiotherapy is 72!!
  • Tunrayo: it easier than done i will advise you to go fast for the change of course inside the school. fasten is far better than late
    Like 1    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • Charles: Hello Turayo how sure are you that once merit list candidate are done with their registration that the supplementary candidate list would be released
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Prof Samuel: Pray for grace
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • lanskeed: charles,there is noting like release of supplimentary list.jamb handles them all for federal university.if u are close to the cut off mark keep checking ur caps even after 17th nov.some pple will still be offered admisuon after the screening.anyway,screening never stops once jamb gives you admision ,unilag will attend to you.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • lanskeed: fayvhurr,you cant do change of course again.with 70.55 ,keep checking ur caps am positive that jamb will give you ur course or a related one .you dont need to do change of course before dat happens.school change of course stopped last year.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Temi
4 weeks ago
I'm bit tense atm.. my admission requirements are right and i passed more than the cut off mark but im yet to be admitted for human kinetics edu in unilag..just so confused cause my course screening is on Friday
  • Tunrayo: wait for the second list or keep on checking your status
    Like 0    Dislike 0   4 weeks ago
  • lanskeed: if you meet the cut off am absolutely sure you will be admited.stay calm .hope you properly uploaded ur o level,dat culd be a priblem if u didnt.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
akinade
4 weeks ago
turayo! can i still hope for admission cus it was after the first list got out i noticed that my o'level result was not updated so i just did it yesterday. i pass my departmental cut-off mark even thou i scored 14 in my post utme. can my name come out with second batch??
  • DarleyA: Do you mean you forgot to upload before or you didn't know that you should have uploaded your results?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
vconnect
3 weeks ago
please can i know tranfer and market place works in jambs caps anyone too help
Nessa
3 weeks ago
I git 64.35 as my aggregate score for business admin but the cut off is 67. And i didnt reach it but i passed insurance i want to do a change of course but it isnt out is there any thing i can do and even if i dont do a change of course will i still get another one
  • lanskeed: you could be given another course by jamb.keep checking,you dont need coc for dat.jamb handles it depending on space.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Jesse
3 weeks ago
please i got 58% and i chose Biomedical engineering, planning on doing a change of course to education, can one enlighten me on what to do even though reg is about to start for newly admitted??
  • DarleyA: Your question is not clear. Are you saying you've been admitted to study Biomedical Engineering already and you are wondering wether it is possible to change to Education in your second year? Or are you thinking of changing to Education now?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
Happiness
3 weeks ago
Please when will the supplementary list be out for unialg
  • lanskeed: nothing like supplentary list in the sense dat you guys perceive it. jamb will keep filling space not picked up or disqualified during screening or courses that are short of applicant to fill the NUC quota,usually aducation courses,languages and physics dont have enough applicantsif you have a good aggregate,keep checking ur caps even after 17th november.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Itunu
2 weeks ago
But i thought all the list have been released. Is there still another list that they will release??
Pls help coz I'm getting frustrated with this system.
I've been checking the portal, its been saying no admission yet
Kofoworola
2 weeks ago
Have anyone been able to generate pay advice after screening?
Kevwe234
5 days ago
Please, what's the possibility of the supplementary list coming out and when? I mean, Unilag. Thank you.

JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply