Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate programs of the University of Abuja for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The University of Abuja oﬀers Courses leading to the award of:
Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M. Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and;
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
General Admission Requirements
Method Of Application
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. Click on "Click here to apply"
3. On the left pane, click on Postgraduate
4. Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next
5. On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
6. Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
7. After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
8. Click on "Main Login", enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
Application Deadline: Application closes December 30th, 2019