UI Special Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates

UI Special Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates

This is to inform University of Ibadan Post-UTME candidates who could not find their names on the Admission Portal during the login exercise to kindly check their names in the list that is now available online to login.

They should follow the instructions on the admission portal to submit their bio-data.

Also, candidates who changed their courses are to login to the Admission Portal, update their O'level subjects and print out a new copy of 'Evidence of Completion of Bio-data Form'.

The portal will close on Wednesday, 11 October, 2017.

sirdeejay
chiqz
it is well with me in this exam because I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength and also to my fellow UI candidates I pray for us all and I believe in Jesus name Amen, it is well......
Samziee
Important notice, UI will only admit 3000+ people. If you didn't reach the cut off for you course e.g medicine, pharmacy etc. You won't be given another course(no admission) no matter how high your post utme is. Do more than your best because your admission depends on it. UI is more than strict so expect tough questions. Good luck in your exams. Also, no 2nd batch of admission, once the 1st batch is released that's all. Good luck again.

From a former UI Aspirant.
  • chiqz: all things work for the good Us the UI candidates who love God. .....and so my brother it's well with me and it is well with all UI candidates who believe!
  • Ayo.j: @Samziee Did you know anything abouts caps at all.
awedabolaji

From a former UI Aspirant.
Samziee
I had to login to reply to this

Your comment is untrue and fake.. How will you say ui won't give you another course?

Whet happened to change of course after cutoff?

We can't imagine having you as a freshman
issytom24
The most awaited date has been finally revealed, I wish everyone of us success.
Imalove Afahakan
Thank God. Nd No bad vibes nd discouragement pls.
Kabira
How will i check my name on ui list but I do login successfully
MercyDee
I do not understand what is meant oo
walshinay
it is well with everyone of us.
Kabira
Ui portalooo CU's u pple were saying it will close 2moro.I don't understand
oreholuwa
Logging on to the admission portal as been a problem since day one. I changed my institution to UI and was unable to register until 2 days after, all I get was incorrect credentials. I did the registration successfully and printed the evidence of completion of information.

Now I've been trying to log in again to no avail, the same complain as the first time.

I'm scared something might be wrong.... Any useful information about it will be appreciated. Thank you
Kabira
Mine was even saying unavailable information
Kabira
Will ui allow deir student 2 change course if dey didn't meet d cutoff.I heard dey will not allow pls is it true
Adeniyi faith
thank be to God Almighty for the success of the examination
Adeniyi faith
all ui aspirant let not worry for everything work together for dose that love God I wish us best of all, this year will be unprecedented as it is written in our p utme