UI Change of Course Form 2017/2018 Released

UI Change of Course Form 2017/2018 Released

This is to inform candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening of University of Ibadan (UI) but had an aggregate score of 60% and above (Science subjects) and 55% and above (Arts subjects) and are yet to be offered admission in their chosen most preferred course as a result of not meeting the cut-off point for the course, that they can now apply for Change of Course.

They should however ensure that their aggregate score is not below the cut-off point of the course they intend to change to. Log in to http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/ see the available courses.

Candidates should note that consideration for admission will be based on merit. Filling of Change of Course form will close on Wednesday 15 November,2017.

Thank you.

modulux8
Ftc.they want to use this to chop money again.God bless Nigeria
skythelimit
The admission exercise should be free and fair.
solDOT
Modulux8.you are so judgemental and ignorantly conclusive.U.I does not charge a dime 4 COC
Historian_Mr
The Courses advertised are poorly rated in this present society.

How on earth do you explain a Law aspirant who fell short of his (initial) departmental cut-off mark with a mark or two to have no choice than to apply for courses such as Adult Education and Special Education via COC.

This is sheer injustice and should be resisted.

I'm yet to be convinced all departments in the faculty of Arts have being filled up.
  • Vicleroysaneh: At least UI give candidates a second chance..dem try sha...some schools once someone did not meet the the merit cut off mark for their course....evritin concerning their admission in dah skul for the year is over! Many skuls whether you meet the cut off mark or not it is Indigenes and 'who know man' dat gets admission.....
  • Vicleroysaneh: It happened to me last year..... I applied for computer engineering in uniben..... I met the cut off mark, waec result evritin, yet dey didn't even consider me 4 admission.....even 4 computer education.....Notin dat resemble my name was on dia list....after All the money I wasted....well By God's Grace It all changes dis year
  • Vicleroysaneh: Injustice is when a school rejects you even when you meet their cut off, or they collect money from your hand for coc to a very much less competitive course and still, send you back home empty handed as in, with absolutely nothing! Nuffin!
  • 75761434IE: I feel you Historian_Mr it is not right. They are tampering with our future right here. Why will they tell us that there is no place in arts anymore. How do they expect arts students to apply for science subjects it is so dumb of them
Edihmomentum
ui is just trying to help. unn coc form is 10k yet they won't give some admission when they reach cut off mark of both first course and coc course. so ui is just trying to be honest that what they need is education aspirant than to charge people yet u won't give them any of the course u offer.
hollyhandsome
Please does this mean that the social science student can not do change of course???
chiqz
UI and their policy self..... aren't they suppose to release the merit admission list first before the so called coc. God help me Us o!
  • Olamiwepo: Abi oo d tin tire me ooh,but frm their update i think d admission list has been compiled but nt updated
  • chiqz: if that's the case, it's good o because I beat my cut off with 5.6 and wouldn't want anyone kick me out of my position all in the name of no admission space as a result coc applicants with higher score than I!
  • lanskeed: Dat is not possible,nobody can change to a course dat is not advertised no matter how high his/her aggrgate.
  • Lijsam: @ chiqz...ui to release only a list dis year...so d coc people will b added to dose on ground nd den gbam d list
  • Olamiwepo: If dis is does dat mean dat d admission list will be out after coc
  • Vicleroysaneh: That's what we are waiting for ooooo
  • Vicleroysaneh: @Chiqs.....chill every tin is under control
  • Lijsam: @ olamiwepo, it will b out after d selection of candidates dey need frm dose dat did d coc nt after d coc deadline gangan bt d names of sme admitted students of some faculties ave been sent to jamb nd dis is seen tru d caps stiff
Edihmomentum
i changed my course and saw admission response: your data was updated successfully. but the problem is i didn't see any file to print.
  • temitopesammy: just calm down and wait for the letter

I also didn't see it
  • Lijsam: u had better retried it...it must show a file u shud print...d file can be saved on your fone as a pdf file nd den reprinted later at a cyber cafe
  • Edihmomentum: i had been trying it since yesterday still same thing till now. it will show your data was updated successfully it will show image icon but u won't see what is in the image. and if i click ok and print out it will load. but won't show the file to print. but i want to try it in cyber cafe to know what's the problem. since it phone that i have been using to do it.
  • Lijsam: go and do it in a cyber cafe den
Lapote
Geography is not among the five subject I uploaded during the uploading of bio data but I did a change of course that requires geography what's my faith
lanskeed
Historian_mr,d idea of change of course is to gv opportunity to people who are WILLING to take up space available in departments where their are LESS APPLICANTS THAN SPACE AVAILABLE.u dont expect to see medicine or law their,do u? kindly mentn any course dat is not listed in COC dat u knw all d candidates dat applied 4 it met d cut off mark.dat will gv a pointer to wether their is space or not.
dorcas.eniola
Pls, wat re the courses under the change of course.
Kingshegz
Wat about social science o! Coz itz only Science and Arts dat were given cutoff 60% nd 55% respectively.....
  • Lapote: Just login ur username and password, click on change of course u will see all vacancies including social science
Kingshegz
Someone should pls help me check UI's JAMB and O'LEVEL Requirements for Health Education......(Answer frm A Reliable Source pls)........Tnx in anticipation!
Kabira
Pls can a person wu did vet.medicine or botany switch 2 college of medicine in 200l.CU's dey told me DAT it's only vet.med.hw true is DAT pls.wat d cgpa d person must posses b4 crossing over
  • Vicleroysaneh: It's not going to be easy tho, cos sometimes once someone gets admission for a course they may not want to/be able to change to a higher course but all I can say is all things are possible to him that believes
  • Charis-Charis: Notin is impossible. Buh speaking of reality, d stake is high. It's not impossible sha, buh most likely improbable.
  • Temitopesariy: Since you're offering the same subjects as medical students would in 100 level. You can change. But its easier said than done. You'd have to work insanely hard. and that doesnt ena they might consider you. Another method is graduating with your current course, and if you're still interested in med, you can re enter in 200 level..they'll accept that one.
  • Kabira: Tanks,take Di's ur own,but ui consider male 2 female ration,and last yr wen I checked d list 4 medical stuff.a saw a guy of 20+ given MBBS but didn't c a lady of such.d highest age for girls i saw is 19oo.my cousin told me dey consider boys 2 girl.she said dey sometimes calculate marriage 2 wen u finish in medical skul, pls hw true is DAT.shed more light pls
  • Kabira: Du u mean dose pple DAT I saw deir names last didn't switch wen in 100l,or dey graduated with deir main course and went back 2 medical aspect.wat if I take anoda jamb next yr and still rechose ui meanwhile am still a veteranoo,will dey accept DAT don't mind if I will repeat d same level again.I have passion 4 Di's.may God help meoo
Master clemency
Pls any ui aspirant that check his/her admision status? Or is it after admision list?