JAMB Results Update: More than 1,900,000 JAMB Results have been released - Check Yours Here
Gain 200 level admission into any university - no JAMB and low fees - Call 07063900993

Over 1.9M Register for 2020 UTME - Highest in JAMB History

JAMB has reported that over 1.9 million candidates have registered to write the 2020 UTME so far. This is the highest in JAMB history. This was made known by Dr Fabian Benjamin, the board’s head of Media and Information, as JAMB prepares to close registration by Midnight of 17th Feb, 2020.

With over 1.9 million candidates, this year's admission will definitely come as a serious competition. The first step to securing your admission is to score very high in JAMB. We advise all candidates to ensure they download the JAMB CBT Mobile App for 2020 UTME and/or 2020 JAMB CBT Computer Software from Myschool. It will help you to equally prepare adequately and understand how the JAMB CBT works.

Over 1.9M Register for 2020 UTME - Highest in JAMB History

All focus now goes to the 2020 Mock exam which has been scheduled for 18th February. According to Mr. Benjamin, “A total of 669 out of the 747 centres across the country will be used for the conduct of the computer-based test (CBT). One of the purposes of the mock examination is to test-run the facilities in these centres. Anyone of them that falls short of standard will automatically be delisted,” he said.

For those who would not be writing the mock exam, don't ever worry. Myschool is here to guide you till you finally get admitted. We will follow everything, including LIVE updates, to ensure you feel like you actually went for the mock. Please lookout for our live updates post, which will be available in the early hours of 18th February.

Eduali
1 month ago
1.9 million?? chai..
maybe before de end of today, we will be up to 2million😎😎
Xcellency
1 month ago
Wow 😱 😱 😱 😱 this is serious πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ Admission this year won't be that easy. One needs to study hard and smart.
  • Emma: i swr
    hard and smart
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Kizito: Please do I need to write jamb before changing to DE??
    I registered for jamb while waiting for my ND result cos I didn't wanna take any chances.
    Now the result came out last week and I did well by God's grace. My question remains can I change it now or write jamb. Left to me oo, I do not want to write jamb except it's compulsory.
    Please reply asap @myschool and anyone. Thanks!
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • quadri: guys! Proceeding approach should take effect before or after exam
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Khalifa
1 month ago
Wow this means to get admission this yera will be very difficult to those who are not wel prepared
True talk by 12pm we shall be close to 2 million or more than
  • Kizito: Please fellas do I need to write jamb before changing to DE??
    Please reply asap. Thanks!
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Jupiter
1 month ago
When will the re-printing take place? Tomorrow?
segi raphael