The General Public are hereby informed that the sales of admission forms into the School of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2022/2023 academic session have commenced.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Visit: https://www.mohsonmportal.com/ Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
2. Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
3. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
4. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,300:00 (Fifteen Thousand and Three Hundred Naira).
5. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
6. After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and MAthematics.
Note: iii Next of kin name, address. phone number and e-mail address
Note: iv All application, payments and downloading of past questions are to be completed online, no candidate will be attended to at the secretariat.
Note: iv The Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, candidates can be admitted into any of these courses.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
June 15th, 2022
HELP LINES: +2348038521961,+2349153833873, +2348023833727, +2348060715279, +2348038483369, +2348068672754