My 2017 Admission Testimony - Share Here

The deadline for 2017 Admission as announced by JAMB signifies the official wrap up of the 2017 Admission process into all tertiary institutions.

For many who have been able to secure admission into various institutions this year, there's no doubt that it has been a long journey to success. Like it is said in our local parlance, "who no go, no know".

My 2017 Admission Testimony - Share Here

We at Myschool Limited have been with you all the way from the beginning. We can't help but also celebrate your success. We are glad to be part of your success story.

In that light, we are dedicating this thread to all Myschoolers who through thick and thin made it to the admission lists of various institutions. We would love you to share your success story.

Let us know the institution and course you have been admitted to study, your JAMB score, as well as any word of encouragement you may have for other candidates who couldn't make it this year.

Congratulations to you all!

JAMB 2019 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2019 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

Prof.Dee
Hallelujah!It's been a persistent journey through the wilderness of unified tertiary matriculation examination from 2013 till 2017.I have been consistently sitting for the yearly utme since-2013,2014,2015 and 2016 with the aggregate score of 216,202,260 and 208 respectively. Humanly speaking,it is ignominiously painful.Eventually,all these delay have now become a blessing in disguise because in 2017 utme,Christ gave me a gallant victory with 257 in the utme and 77 in the university of Ibadan post utme 2017 with provisional admission to one of the most competitive department globally. ''The department of ''ECONOMICS''. Glory be to God.
  • chachalister: Nice one. God see you through school.
  • Ejimakissy: Congratz bro.am a fellow ui aspirant bt av nt been admitted yet
  • husmanner: The person who comment here today, is writing and image of nobody but a great future tools, Engr, Comrade, Adedunmola Sunday Dada popularly know as Husmanner, from powerful and concrete, reinforcement department, which is Civil Engineering, from Osun state college of Technology knw as #OSCOTECH world wide, not my power, I could wrote jamb for the 1st time, 1st year but I thanks God, I made @ once, nt my power but with knowledge of this page (my school) brought meaningful info from good source, thanks u very much, and I thanks God also...
  • midasclub: prof Dee...aw was d post utme like...was it very difficult
  • JACOB SANDRA: Congratulations
  • jagoba: Blessings to all those admitted and to the likes of myself and all those not admitted 2018 is a better chance for us I believe. Failure is part of winning I believe it is in that we experience the joy of winning! Though we fail a thousand times we will not fail to try a million times!!!
  • Horladstar: Congrats to you
  • David E: jagoba presuming you were a lady, i would have said that "i'm in love with you
Cybam
Though the journey was tough, but I thank God. I scored 241 in utme, 64 in oau post utme which open the way for me to study "Economics" in Oau. My God is worthy to be praise
Baskydo
Aaua computer science. Not my power at all. It was GOD.
Ejimakissy
I dont knw wat 2 say bt congratz to d admitted ones.i pray am admitted by ui
BASHAR
Alhamdulillah, 2017 jamb was my first jamb, i score 164' and i was admitted into(IBBUL)_IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSTY LAPAI,NIGER STATE, to study EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY, thank you my school' and i wish all the 2018 aspirant success
jesukorededhavid
I really thkz God for my life ...with 220 and 60% lasu f**ked me up ... But God opened another way .. Eksu admitted me with 54% business administration
edreesalomah
Thank God Almighty...it was no easy .wen i saw 210as my jamb scores i was sad,but even more sad wen i had 51 in putme...bt glory be to God am now admitted to AAUA-industrial chemistry in the merit list
Lighty
Congrats to all who are admitted
LegalMan
God has just broken admission stagnation in my life . pls pple should help me thank God Who is too faithful to fail,cus He is not man. Infact, am all grtful to Him alone, cus at atime it dawn on me that God would do it that men should fear Him by so doing humble to the fact that i should trust in Him and Him alone. From 2003 ist jamb attempt uniabuja Law but did'nt pull tru, due to Olevel issues ...2006 i wroke waec arts subjts it was seized n released 2007 near good result just Maths cancelled. With d result i appld for Law Diploma in Absu 09/10 finished 2011 @upper credit level but Absu did not give m admission infact they were bias. 2014 i appld again to with 305 putme score ( note) as a direct entry canddt. The then Absu vc approv but due to their bias did not pull tru but was told that JAMB has closed dia portal for admss. That year. Meanwhile, in 2012 wen Absu turnd m down, i went 2 NOUN n NOUN gave m LAW but @ 300L dia i jettyson Noun due to Law sch bruhaha. In 2016 i appld 2 uniuyo with 241jamb score for Law but was not offered due to D7 in Maths and by this time i join Winners n started serving God in Sanctuary tru an ex-female Corp member whom i later discoverd was a Barrister having call to bar. In Winners by Prophetic charge i appld. 2017 waec and asked for n A in Maths via 2016 Shiloh .And on the Eve of 2017 waec in a revelation i heard myself said the storm is over, is over.upon release of the result M脿thsA1 infact, the only A1. B4 it was out, jamb 248 already out n by the wisdom of God i appld Direct Entry in uniuyo with my Law Diploma Cert. Which obtained in Absu since 2011 which the issuers (Absu) has been bias Over, brethren, Praise the Lord Uniuyo has offered me admission via Direct Entry on the 24th jan. 2018 for the 2017/2018 session which i have accept on the Jamb cap and uniuyo email in that respect i've printed out. Pls, join me thank God. And dont forget i have been mocked on this by pple even an ex- fiance , thou i' ve forgiven them all long ago.I Thank God of Winners Chapel the of Bishop David Oyedepo
Lighty
My school is jamb registration over?
onye
nah
P.A.S.S
All i have to say is thank You LORD路路路路路路路路 I had 235 in my Jamb and 57.2% as post utme. So GOD made a way for me @ O.A.U as a STATISTICIAN. Its neither my strength nor my wisdom but God. The upcoming ones should read as if they will not pray and also pray as if they will not read. May God be with us all.
edwinrussell
MBBS UI. Just Jehovah!
Pejah
Thankgod after 4 years due to D7 maths i made it at last B3 then jamb 255. unical here i come
  • eernie: 馃挴馃挴
    186 utme,164 postutme..but I strongly believe my admission is sure through Christ who strengthens @ FUTO department of engineering (architecture).
  • dejosh6: They said those who have been admitted....
Tolamio