The Munich Business School, Germany (MBS) is offering scholarship opportunities to interest in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
This is an partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students at Munich Business School. It contains a reduction of up to 20% reduction on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school educational program
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur, Matura, IB, Highschool Diploma etc.
- Alternatively, certified copies of the last three school certificates
- Letter of motivation (1 page)
- Recent passport size photograph (professional, in color with bright background)
- Proof of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
- Proof of basic German language skills
- Application form (for applications sent by email or post)
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on July 17, 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage