List of Approved JAMB CBT Centres for UTME 2018 Registration

List of Approved JAMB CBT Centres for UTME 2018 Registration

The approved list of JAMB CBT Centres for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration have been released.

To become a JAMB CBT Software Agent, Click Here

At the moment, we cannot say for sure if all of the centres listed will be used for the exams.

However, the exact exam centre for each candidate will be indicated on the original registration slip or the re-printed slip.

See how to download: JAMB CBT Practice Mobile App 2017 - Free Download.

Please note that the 2018 UTME registration has not officially commenced. This is just to help you know the closest CBT centre where you can process your UTME Registration when it finally begins.

Don't forget to get: JAMB CBT Practice Software 2017 - Free Download Now Available

The available centres in each state are contained on the attached pdf document.

You can view this directly or download on any Pdf enabled device. Then scroll down until you locate your current state of residence and check out the available CBT centres.

Download File
FIND FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
Download File

Nester
2 weeks ago
God has removed me from jamb wahala after 3 years,,now a student of UNIBEN,production engineering
BENEDICTAA
2 weeks ago
Me Too O. After 3Years Of Jamb And Their UnEnding Excuses Finally An UNDERGRADUATE IMO STATE POLYTECNIC. ACCOUNTING ALL THE WAY. PRAISE MASTER JESUS. I Wish Those Who Are Yet To Write Jamb Success In Advance
bersh_snob
2 weeks ago
this my first jamb and also my Last jamb, Alhamdullah finally admitted into ibbul now a intact undergraduate student of ibbul, masha Allah,and wish tha 018 candidate success in their jamb exams,
mallan yaks
2 weeks ago
hmm god is still teasing me i swear but i prayed i shoĆ¹ld b admited in next coming list insha allahu @ibbul
El Matino
2 weeks ago
It looks like God doesnt exist.

Four years now! No admission. Nawaooh.
  • Gbenga Adegbite: My brother, you better don't add the greatest problem to that little one you are experiencing now. God will will continue to be God, no matter what you may be experiencing. Just be hopeful, and everything will turn to joy for you at last.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • kendoodogwu: My brother, to not believe in Jesus is a very dangerous thing, then to now not believe in the existence of God is equivalent to suicide. God exists no matter the situation, you can't see him in your life because you're far away from him. Get close to him my brother, have faith in God
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Ben3736: Bro. No matter what God exist, I'll advice you to give thanks to God in every situation... We re imperfect and he is d God of perfection.. I'm in dsame shoes with you but by his grace I'm hopeful that next yr won't pass me by..

Du u knw what, hav this at d back of ur mind that if "keke and Prado jeep is to travel from Ph to sokoto, prado jeep will be d first to reach sokoto isn't?

Du u still know that keke too can still reach sokoto? It all depends on the length of days.. But de major thing is sokoto... Bro don't give up keep trying and you will secure admission in your respective course..
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • solez: God knows the best why you are not in school for now,pls let us not try to dictate for God.Others have dead,others went to school and end poorly,while others could not finish due to a reason or the other.Pls wait for the Lord,its not late yet.God is God no matter what

GOODLUCK TO YOU
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Olad123
2 weeks ago
so, when are they starting the registration now?
MYSCHOOLEFCC
1 week ago
Still finding it hard to remember what jamb stands for...*Racks brain all the more..futile exercise is the aftermath of everything.. lozzzzzzzzzzz...jamb wahala don go jare...Best of luck to 2018 jambites.. God will see you guys through. Amen..University of Ibadan
Tony chux
1 week ago
Thank God for my life!. Finally an undergraduate. After writing jamb 5 times. God has finally shown me HIS mercy.

I rep. Economics. Ekiti state university.
Tony chux
1 week ago
Goodbye to jamb by God's grace... Best of luck to 2018 guys.

If you aspiring for economics, just chat me up or call me. Let's rub minds together.

08162440049
itz Jeremywayne
1 week ago
I pray that God should help me pass this one o
Chinonsoanuna
1 week ago
I give God glory for his infinite mercy and his love towards me.
chris02
1 week ago
were do i register here in garki abj