Do you want to study in the US, UK, Malaysia or anywhere overseas? Click here to Start!

JAMB Will Not Reschedule 2018 UTME For Any Candidate - Registrar

The Registrar, Joint Admissions, and Matriculation Board, Professor Ishaq Oloyede, has disclosed that there will be no rescheduling of exam for any candidate like the board did last year.

According to him, “there won’t be any form of rescheduling for anybody, I did that last year out of ignorance.’’

JAMB Will Not Reschedule 2018 UTME For Any Candidate - Registrar

Oyolede said candidates whose thumbs were not recognised for verification by the biometric machines were registered illegally.

He revealed that the board had arrested some operators of illegal UTME registration centres set up to defraud applicants.

It was ghathered that they were using something they call team viewer which will definitely give biometric problem because these candidates were not physically captured at the authentic centre.

90% of Post-UTME Questions are from Past Questions - Get your copy now!
September 2018 Admissions In Progress At Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) University, Ghana

Comforski
Will there b post- utme dis year?
Temmie De psalmist
buh they rescheduled my friend oo,he wrote last week and was rescheduled to today, he wrote at ui cbt
g&j
BREAKING NEWS
Follow the activities of animal kingdom in Nigeria with the corresponded delay in releasing jamb 2018 exam result by the board, you are hereby informed that all the jamb jamb results yet to be released was attacked by a mosquito in jamb office who got all the jamb score swallowed over the night.
Jamb is yet to disclose to the public wether or not if the money the candidates used in doing the registration will be refunded.
16/03/2018.
ogechukwu favour
I just tire, God please release my result for me
Nomzy
Is Unfair Oh!!
He Should Reshedule It Oh!
When He Posted Us To Those Unequiped Centres With Poor Server's To Write On 9th March, Are We The Ones Dat Asked Him To?
Not After Spending My Hard Earn Money, Registering Jamb And Staying Awake All Night Preparing 4 This So Called Jamb.
He Has To Bring Us Back For Next Year Edition To Petronize Him.
We Are Nt Happy With Our Registrar. Why Should He, Send Us To BRIGHT STAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, IKPEAMEZE, ARIARIA, ABA, ABIA STATE. On 9th March, 2018 By 3p.M, After All The Fustration Over There, He Come Tell Us This c**k And Bull Story.
After D Promise Made By The Jamb Officials There On That Day...?
They Are Bloody Criminals!!!
May
I wrote on 10th march and dy cancelled my centre...I hope dy will reschedule it ...
Teejaystickz
I registerd in a legal center but the machine could not read my fingerprints please oh they should better reschedule