JAMB Results for 2017 UTME - Monitoring Thread

JAMB Results for 2017 UTME - Monitoring Thread

If you want to monitor or see if the 2017 JAMB Result for your day or schedule has been released, this is the right thread to come and check the comments.

We initially got information that All the 2017 JAMB UTME Results will be released at once, after the exams have been concluded.

Again, we are now getting a slightly different report that results will now be released as the week progresses, even while the exams are still going on.

This thread will help us monitor the release status of various results for different days. Obviously, JAMB will not announce every time they release a batch of results, so this will be the best avenue to know when results for your mates have been released.

Below are dates for each of the days and the status of the results;

When you see "No Results Yet", it means the results for that day have not yet been released and have not been confirmed by any candidate.

But when you see "Results are Out", it means the results have been released by JAMB and it has been confirmed by several candidates. But please remember that JAMB may also be releasing the results of a particular day in batch or after Malpractice Investigation is completed for particular centres.

13th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by JAMB)
15th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by JAMB. Read Here)
16th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by Myschool Team. Read Here)
17th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by Myschool Team. Read Here)
18th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by Myschool Team. Read Here)
19th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by Myschool Team. Read Here)
20th May Results - Results are Out (Announced by Myschool Team. Read Here)

For full procedures on how to check your JAMB result for 2017 UTME, please read our publication title; How to Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures

We will be updating the above STATUS information based on official announcement from JAMB or verified via candidates comments.

So please, feel free to let us know if your result has been released by JAMB, and WHAT DAY YOU WROTE, so we can update the status above.

yink68
but. I haven't seen mine.
  • Wikiboy: JAMB is compromising their standards already. They used to send sms containing the results to everyone, why did they suddenly changed?
  • brymope: Login to ur profile... Jusst checked for some1.... 197 was d score
  • karimzy01: Wen did he/she write it
  • King_Ovo: Have issues checking? Hit me up on 08035382259.
  • Miemiejay: Please when is 15th may result coming out m freaking out here
  • Probitydetall: Mon 15th own, show na! Make person begin d celebration officially!
  • Boboment: Those who posted there scores here can you kindly show us how the score is calculated?

Congrats all!!
  • ewab1: Did u ans atleast 10quest in al ur subject.the score is recorded by percentage
  • Amadi Onesimus: if yes...what happens?
  • ewab1: u are liable to submit and you will av result if not no result 4 u wether u submit ur self or ur up time was up it was automatically submited for u.
  • ewab1: if u had read d solving paper instructions u would av know and also i got dis info during mock from the jamb officer.
  • ewab1: For those of you writing for the remain days left for the on going

jamb exam my advice to you is this; 1. Always read instruction before you

proceed. I wrote tuesday 7:am batch and it

was awesome. Jamb gave some instructions

in a paper that will be giving to student that

will solve especially for science student. Some

of the instructions are how to answer and submit. And other one which is very essential

which is make sure you have answer atleast

10questions in all the subject or else you won't

have your result. That is wether you have

finish doing ur e.g maths,chem,phy and you

did not answer atleast 10question is your last subject combination,just know that you dont

have result. I saw a post about a person not

answering any question from his chem subject

combination. If d persn dey see dis post just

know say u nor get result.

2. Dont be in a hurry to start because from when you start its gonna be exactly 2hrs that

you r going to end the exam. According to

jamb if your time runs out before you submit it

will automatically submit for you only if you

with the condition that you av ans atleast

10question in all your subject combination or else no result for you. And if you still submit it

yourself no result for you. If you choose the

wrong answer it doesnt matter so far

10questions atleast are answered in all ur

subject combo. Pls do the submitting your self

by double S or use your mouse to click submit BY CLICKING END EXAM. If want to know if the

questions you av answer is good to be submit

it that is when you av answer atleast 10quest

all round der will b an icon END EXAM

DISPLAYED.

3. Locating and using your calculator. The calculator is @ the top right hand corner. Its

has an exponetial(x10 raise to power)for

values >1e.g x10^5 anything like x10^-5 you

cant do it. You can only use the calculator with

the mouse.

4.Pls read in instruction that will be displayed before your click start. You can even write

some formulas that you know u will for get on

your solving sheet before clicking start.

5.ALWAYS BE TIME CONSCIOUS;

as i have earlier said about submiting it is best

to submit when you have atleast 10sec remaining.

goodluck jambites
  • emeloguboy: if you apply for Federal Polytechnic Neked Owerri, chat me so that I will add you to the group @07064569417
  • joselyn: I applied Nekede add me
  • Emmanuel Chijindu: If you are practising my school online game practise well the really helped me.
  • Goodiesbaby: Add me 08183052665
  • jennifer_ibezim: I just saw my result 253.. So happy ..The Lord dat did it for me will do it for u guys in Jesus name..Amen
  • matrix006: When did you write yours?
  • amosnokafor: I represent 17th may Wednesday, our results are out, not midnight when I checked, but dis morning when I rechecked, scored 232 engineering, praise my wonderful God!, Amen .
  • Ekeh kingsley: Na lie oga,,wednesday result is not out,,,,
  • Shegebaba: It out oo....i wrote on thusdai...i saw my result this mawninig got 232
  • shenkez: Yea Thursday Z out.... I checked for my friend he scored 311
  • desmond4life: PLS AND PLS HELP ME FOR MY SISTER WITH REG NO 75456148gi .am waiting for ur reply pls
  • Doriano: @desmond4life ur sis scored 179
  • A.O.I: Pls can you checke mine for me.my reg no is 75783909he
  • Tokunle: Name: Akinkumi Ismail

Reg Number: 75783909HE

Date of Birth: 07 December 1994

Origin: ABEOKUTA-SOUTH in Ogun State.

Exam No: C43709042

Centre Name: New Ocean Comprehensive High School, 70/72, Alaja Road, Megida, Ayobo, Lagos State

Subject Score

Use of English 58

Government 49

Mathematics 35

Princ. of Account 46

Total Score:188
  • Tokunle: dts ur score A.O.I
  • A.O.I: Thanks
  • cheekah005: please help me check mine reg num 75272489IF since on Monday I haven't seen mine am loosing it
  • Doriano: @Cheekah005 you do not have any result yet
  • Bright sky: Pls check mine, reg. No 76678092GA
  • Doriano: @Abule Bright you got 191
  • chi Gabriel: pls check mine reg: 75295111CC
  • Bright sky: @chi Gaberial "you do not have result yet"
Ninny
Like seriously...

May 13 results ae out..

wer ix dx girl sef...

Xtaaaa come wo result ti de
Adebboy
Unable to login
Zizax Wayne
Okay thanks
johnkenny
I can't log into my Jamb profile again. what could be cause?
Aeyboy
Even me wo. ive nt seen mine
johnkenny
I tried logging into my Jamb profile at jamb.org.com as usual but was unable to log in again. They said that the page may hv been removed or had its name changed etc....
AbuUbayy
I'm unable to log in to jamb profile since yesterday.
hakinjoules
it's the server ........bcoz am facing the same problem
Kez4321
Ehmmm .....I just read that jamb is realising the results in batches and also after malpractice investigation. This should sound like a note of warning to all candidates especially those who have been clamouring for expo and leaving their details as I have observed from the other threads. It's been rather her alarming and horrifying. It seems they have choosen to ignore d fact that these centers have cctv and functional ones too! I wonder what they think they are 4. Please do not allow yourself to be harangue and coarsed by some unscrupulous elements with d promise of glory. How would you feel if your results where to be withheld and cancelled after months of hard work and studies because of exam malpractice in your center because of a few lazy ppl who wants everything in life to be handed to them on a plate of gold....and honestly the examination wasn't that bad for any one who had studied. am also aware there are some people who have taken this exams several times over and should learn from previous experience, don't get it wrong this time, just because ppl have been doing it and getting away with it doesn't garrantee you would. Just don't let your future be hijacked....Am jus sayin....

Anyway am still awaiting my result since 13th and d portal jus won't open and now am an insomniac.
  • Different Case: check your mail for your results
  • Kez4321: Not in my mail either but I'll keep checking
  • Anneta.: Hi hi
  • Kez4321: Yeah I saw mine too tnx chascop 4 ur convern
  • ayslimzy77: am not sure they have released it. coz am checking for my friend but haven't see anytinz yet. coz my own is 2moro. until 2moro after writing my own before am going to believe whether they have released the result.
  • Kez4321: It's released.....go to d check result thread. It's really out. I have friends here dav seen.
  • Ajibola Rilwan: If u have seen it pls Hw did dey calculate de mark dis time around
  • Different Case: HOW JAMB RESULT WAS CALCULATED.

1. English is 60. Assuming a candidate score 40 questions correctly in English, it will now be 40/60 x 100. Your English score will now be 66.

2. In Chemistry, Assuming you score 30 correctly out 40 it will now be, 30/40 x 100 that is 75

3. Phys. 30/40 x 100 =75

4. Bio 30/40 x 100 =75.

The sum of all the four will now be, 66 + 75 + 75 75 = 291

or

step 2.

Out of 180 questions if you score 150 correctly, it will be 150/180 x 400 = 333.
  • Greaterheightdoncom: Liar! You mean to tell me that comprehension and others carry equal mark(s)?
  • Ajibola Rilwan: What a big lie,abeg if u dnt knw smtin u shut up dnt use ur own to confuse student here
  • abiola3301: Guy are u e jmb marker
  • t1nt1n: Wait why you calling him a lie, how are his calculations wrong do you propose that the marks for comprehension would make it different cause I don't understand
  • Greaterheightdoncom: Dear, comprehension often carries the highest mark for each question and you can't expect that to be the same with others. Infact, register, lexis and Structure are different marks entirely.
  • moyosore17: but he is actually correct.their marking scheme for dis year changed
  • Ajibola Rilwan: No their marking for this year didn't changed,english is 1mark while others are still 2marks cos I check my friend result yday nd I see de analysing,,,,still waiting for me,hoping for de best
  • Different Case: Hello, Ajibola Rilwan and co-challengers, I just posted this stuff to help you guys and you seem not to understand.

Don't jump into conclusion when ever you don't agree with what a fellow says or writes. It shows immaturity.

JAMB marking scheme changed entirely this year. Okay, let me ask a question ; I the previous years, how many questions are set for just English and other subjects as well. just check it out.

I think you should mind how you address people via social media, show some courtesy. It differentiates you from the circle of illiterates and shows a high frequency of maturity.

My first JAMB was in the year 2010 and by God's Grace, it fetched me admission as an Engineering student then;Petroleum engineering precisely. To God be the Glory, I graduated as a 2:1(2nd class upper) student and by that same Grace, today I'm a 200L Medical student(MBBS) of a reputable University here in Nigeria.

So, mind how you exhibit this attitude of yours because if I had exhibited mine then, I wouldn't have gained some knowledge.

I just decided to log on to this website not because I have much time but also to get some information for my kid brother; a jambite like you too.

Thank you. Most importantly, pray for Grace.
  • Macnnoli4: You must be an American to want two different course degrees
  • Different Case: My dear, it's all about passion and determination.

What course are you going for?
  • olumide senior: med and surg and you?
  • Kez4321: @chascop...well said man!well said!..👏👏👏👏👍👍.there r a whole lotta infants here exhibiting their miniscule brains. This should be humbling
  • drbrainz1222: the disadvantage of this method is high oh
  • Ajibola Rilwan: I think sometin is wrong with ur brain,,,who ar ur infant brother?you must be a fool
  • Greaterheightdoncom: @Chascop and others, those comments weren't meant to abuse anybody, except you people wanted to take it personal. I made mention of a LIAR just for you to prove beyond reasonable doubt that's credible. Does that show any signs of maturity when you once a graduate will still come up to give this kind of disparaging comments. You should have just keep that to yourself and stop showing up.
  • Kez4321: @ajibola u just proved me right. You answered to the name so what r u ...retard
  • Kez4321: This except was from Google news....

Am posting it for those who think oloyede was joking about his cctv and for those planning on going that route....and all d sceptics..once again don't b led astray..
Ajoge CORNEL
Hmmmm
graceyly
May 13th batch, but I've not received mine yet
Ajoge CORNEL
Jamb website ave collapse !!!!!
Dansu Desmond
We Should All Just Be Patient Nd Pryerful God We Surly Help Us All
TAOFEEQ1000
on 15 is not yet out and by d way jamb site is temporarily unavailable i think my school will do well to update us wen d site opens