JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination For 2018

JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination For 2018

The 2018 JAMB UTME Mock examination which was ealier scheduled to hold between January 22 and 24 has been moved to the first week in February.

See how to download: JAMB CBT Practice Mobile App 2017 - Free Download.

The reason for the postponement was necessitated by the fact that some of the CBT centres located within campuses cannot be used due to the ongoing strike action by NASU.

To become a JAMB CBT Software Agent, Click Here

However, the date for the main examination which was ealier scheduled to commence on March 9th, 2018 and end on March 17th, 2018 remains the same.

Remember to get: JAMB CBT Practice Software 2017 - Free Download Now Available

So far, 283,319 out of the expected 2 million candidates have registered for the 2018 UTME.

ffranklana
1 week ago
Myschool update your cbt app & give us 2017 questions na
chuksuzoka1
1 week ago
Pls Admin can somebody who wants to write waec next year 2019 write this year's jamb 2018?
Younique_Guy
1 week ago
As long as it doesnt affect the main exam, I pray that this year is my year.

Myschool, kindly find a solution to your site, I can't post comment whenever I used Operamini unless I chrome.
  • Myschool: Thanks for reporting the issue you have on our website. What error occurs when you try to post a comment using operamini?

Can you confirm also if you were able to successfully login?

Thanks for your help.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Younique_Guy: The error is that am unable to click on the comment box, at first about three days after this new site was created, I had problem logging in but now i think it has been resolved. The problem now is that I can't click on the comment box, no matter how hard hard i tried clicking and I have tried other browsers and they are all working except Operamini.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
satursay
1 week ago
My school my friend registered for jamb during his registration he said in his registration on his olevel result dy wrote waiting2017 he has already registered.can he go and change d olevel result even though he has registered?
DE GEO
1 week ago
pls can some one study accountancy without having account in his o level result.but have economics
mannalswell
1 week ago
Pls has anyone who registered for Jamb mock 2018 been able to view mock exam slip yet
Heres the link: jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre mine is showing no record found. Urgent reply pls
Baridakara Basi
1 week ago
Is the jamb mock compulsory & are u paying for that too? How do i register?
Will d score u get be added to your main jamb score?
Kel
5 days ago
Good afternoon sir, can Agric be written as a Jamb subject?
peculiardickson
3 days ago
please admin can E8 be admitted in nursing
Didi
2 days ago
The extension of UTME result is it from this year it commences?
yusuf500300
1 day ago
myschool pls update mobile app past question for 2017 for all coures.