Thousands of Project Materials Available for instant download

JAMB Candidates for 15th April - Get in here

This is a thread for JAMB UTME Candidates who will be taking the ongoing JAMB exam on Monday, 15th April, 2019. You can share and discuss relevant ideas that will help one another towards achieving success in this year's UTME.

We will be creating a "Live Updates" post for you early tomorrow morning so you can report any issues you experience while heading out for your exam or during the examination.

JAMB Candidates for 15th April - Get in here

Please make sure you are at your various exam centres, at least 30 mins before the time given on your slip.

Also ensure you take the necessary items to the examination hall like copies of your exam slip and a pencil incase you need one. Please also CLICK HERE to see a list of items you should not take to the exam hall..

After your exam, do not fail to come back to myschool.com.ng to share your experiences as we will be launching another thread for you guys to share your experiences.

Goodluck!

Mary P
First batch jamb candidate results are out. Check yours now. I.e 11th april
Mondaydiamond
Who have examine in adeyemi college of education around 1:30pm
Holuwahseun
1 week ago
I'm getting prepared already.
Let's do this.
UTME 2019 here we come!
ThankGod001
INCASE YOU WANT TO OR THINKING OF APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO ESUT

ESUT GROUP For Aspirants 2019/2020
Actually the main group is on WhatsApp because, I won't be active here in Myschool.
The group is open to Aspirants, with the aim of
-> sharing info, ideas, etc
-> getting answers to FAQ on ESUT
-> etc
Group Link✓

Best of luck in ur exams and God be with you🙏
Inyeneobong
1 week ago
I really need all your prayers and good wishes this will be my fourth and last jamb. I really need my dream course. I will be writing by 7am tomorrow. God I believe in you I know you will not allow all my labour for the past months to be in vain, Lord I pray may your grace speak for me. I wish all those that have written and will be writing success in their examination. Thank you all.
sido93
Am Writting Tomorrow @astute College Ifo By9am, May Almighty Take The Control
moniquelyson
1 week ago
This jamb scores that I have seen so far is so awesome may God help the rest of us
youngprinzy
1 week ago
Tomorrow is my turn after a long wait, finally the pressure of knowing & preparing for this Jamb examination will be all over tomorrow.

Time: 7am
Venue: Flourish computer centre, Goodluck Jonathan Boulevard off Nsung Oku junction, Uyo.

If there is anyone writing with me tomorrow at the same venue & time should indicate and post his/her picture so I could recognize him/her when we meet. Mine is below....oops! I tried uploading bt error kept occurring. Pls if you dnt mind drop your number. Mine is 08109420313
Barry
Am writing tomorrow by 9:00 am, please friends wish me success
Dora
1 week ago
Plsss is jamb result rilly out?av been trying to check bt d site is not responding
Omo mummy
Art student ,
These is the question , i did in my jamb examination,
Government ,
1 ,What is the first political party in nigeria ,
2, Doing obasanjo regime , how did economy is ,
Congrant
1 week ago
I saw God writing this result
WHO OWNS IT
math-88
English-77
commerce-90
Account-88
lit-in English-89
chemistry-99
physics-82
government-91
geography-88
Favour
wish me well guys
i will be writing tomorrow
9am.
Heavenly father i pray that you take control tomorrow
Amen.
Babatunde99
1 week ago
Those writing account should keep calm.Because it's just going to be a walkover for u. You might be asked the oldest form of business and it's sole proprietorship... For economics please when you are being given a graph study it well before answering the question. And don't be too fast when u re nexting your question because u may make a mistake.. Wish you all best of luck....
Aycrosby
1 week ago
Tommorrow is my day last day am going to write jamb, am writing for admission, writing for success...Gid gat my back. Tommorrow at Abimbola Excel Model College Oke Elesin, Akanran road, Ibadan ...9:00 am