Gain 200 level admission into any university - no JAMB and low fees - Call 07063900993

JAMB 2020 Mock Exam Experience - Share Here

The JAMB 2020 has come and gone. From the few feedback we got on the JAMB 2020 Mock Exam Live Updates not much changed from what it was last year. If you have been practicing JAMB Past questions with the Myschool JAMB CBT Software or the Myschool CBT Mobile App, you won't find the main exam difficult as the layout is quite similar.

This thread is for candidates who took part in the mock exam to share first-hand experience on how the mock exam actually went in the various centres.

JAMB 2020 Mock Exam Experience - Share Here

- What was the verification process like?
- Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
- How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
- Did the system shut down automatically (for those their time elapsed before they were able to finish)?
- Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
- What are the other things you think candidates that did not participate in the mock exam should know?

Post all your experiences in the comment section. Please do keep it as real as possible. Thanks.

Khalifa
1 month ago
Nothing to say bad about BASUG's center because it is very nice and cctv cameras are working properly so also the treat the students carefully I like the center
Drizzy
1 month ago
center: provil school, Port-harcourt

NB: This report is longer than I intended. I didn't cross-check it. So please bear with me for any mistakes.

-What was the verification process like?
For candidate verification that just capture your finger print when you go in and when you leave

- Were you required to power on the system?Or was it already powered on when you got there?
The system were powered on—left ready at the login interface. Just inputting your jamb reg no. and you're good to go.

- How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
The same old thing. "60" for english and "40" for the other three

- Did the system shut down automatically (for those their time elapsed before they were able to finish)?
I don't know. I rounded up about 15min to the elasped time.

- Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
Huge issues and when I say huge issue I mean HUGe ISSUES! The system kept disconnecting from the server.

It happens this way: After answering a few questions (say 10) this pop-up message comes up that reads.
"YOU'RE BEEN DISCONNECTED TO THE SERVER FOR A WHILE NOW. PLEASE CALL THE ATTENTION OF AN ADMIN IF NEEDED"

(note: This isn't exactly the message, but that's the main thing it says)

Well, we I did call the attention of an admin and he said it was all normal. He exited rhe pop-up message and I resumed my examination.

But it came up twice again, and at the third time it read.
"you're been disconnected from the sever PERMANENTLY...."

Now to cut the story short they eventually fixed the problem, and everybody had to start again, though also with a fresh time of 2hrs.

This would have been terrible if it was the main examination, but well I guess it's the major reason for the mock exam, to fix these problems.

Good thinking from the registrar!

- Are there some irregularities you observed with the process and the exam itself.
Yeah, we paid N700 hundred, but I've been seeing N600 online(may be false news though)

Not much, just pay particular attention to the rules of concord (English), and
organic chemistry (chemistry)
  • Nichiom: HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT AND DECEPTION AT CLOUDEDGE JAMB CBT CENTER, AJAH, LAGOS STATE

Ten hours after waiting patiently, candidates at CLOUDEDGE JAMB CBT CENTRE, Ajah, Lagos State were greeted with disappointment and deceit from the owner as the computer systems failed to work and no candidate at the center was able to sit the Mock Exam slated for 7a.m.

Both parents and candidates alike could not contain their unpreparedness for this examination and so, went ahead to the exam hall to demand explanation why they were kept in the dark since 7a.m.

This incident got parents and the candidates infuriated as they asked for a refund of their exam fee of N600 paid before going into the exam hall.

I suggest this centre be closed down to avoid putting candidates in a state of psychological trauma during the main JAMB EXAM in March.

I also want to appeal to JAMB to ensure that private JAMB CBT CENTRES should be put in standard status before they accredit them to commence work.
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Nichiom: Parents and JAMB candidates at CLOUDEDGE in a state of confusion demanding a refund of their exam fees to leave the centre in pain.

They pray and hope never to experience this in the real JAMB exam which will cause them a whole day staying away from their work and other duties
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Muhd
1 month ago
the server continued to show it shut down permanently until mine take me to 20 minutes after i start and then itsnt showing me my time reading upto am not aware it submitted
Sarah
1 month ago
Thank you so much for this info.
I've actually been having some issues with this (rules of Concord & organic chemistry). I was thinking I would skip them during exam. 😀
but now I'll have to try very hard to get over the issues so as to pass my exam with good grades👌👌

Marketplace