The JAMB 2020 has come and gone. From the few feedback we got on the JAMB 2020 Mock Exam Live Updates not much changed from what it was last year. If you have been practicing JAMB Past questions with the Myschool JAMB CBT Software or the Myschool CBT Mobile App, you won't find the main exam difficult as the layout is quite similar.
This thread is for candidates who took part in the mock exam to share first-hand experience on how the mock exam actually went in the various centres.
- What was the verification process like?
- Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
- How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
- Did the system shut down automatically (for those their time elapsed before they were able to finish)?
- Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
- Are there some irregularities you observed with the process and the exam itself
- What are the other things you think candidates that did not participate in the mock exam should know?
Post all your experiences in the comment section. Please do keep it as real as possible. Thanks.