For candidates who parctipated in the ongoing 2019 JAMB UTME today, April 17th, 2019, this is your thread. We would like you to share your experiences concerning the conduct of the examination today.
Tell us and other candidates yet to take theirs how it all went.
- What was the verification process like?
- Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
- Was it the same set of questions for all candidates ?
- How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
- Was the time enough for you?
- Did the system shut down automatically (for those whose time elapsed before they were able to finish)?
-Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
- What are the things you think are out of place or commendable in this year’s UTME.
Share all of your experiences on the comment box. Remember to keep it as clear as possible.