September Admission 2019/2020 into Accra Institute of Techonology, Ghana - Undergraduate Programs 5

JAMB 2019 UTME 16th April - Live Updates!

You are welcome to Monitor the Nationwide Progress of the 5th Day of JAMB 2019 UTME, this day on, 16th April, 2019. New comments and reports are added every minute. If you want to remain updated, you will need to reload this page as often as you can to check out new comments that have been added.

All JAMB UTME Candidates writing today, Please use the comment section to update us every inch of the way, especially if you encounter any issues during the Exam. This is a Live Updates thread, so let us know when you get to your center, and if at all there is any delay or problems experienced at your centre or during the UTME.

JAMB 2019 UTME 16th April - Live Updates!

We will call on JAMB officials to look into the issues raised on this thread, to enable them try to fix issues as soon as possible.

Let us know of anything that happens right from the moment you get to the exam centre (remember you are to be there 30 minutes before your scheduled time) till the time you are about to step into the examination hall. We understand you won’t be allowed to get in to the hall with your phones, so your real time (Live!) updates may end the moment it’s your turn for the Biometric verification.

When providing us with your update, indicate the State and the name of the exam centre you are reporting from. This will enable JAMB officials and other Candidates to know exactly what centre has issues.

The moment you are done with your exams, please do not also forget to come back to this website, www.myschool.ng to share your experiences on the general conduct of the examination. We will create a thread for experiences later in the day. We will also create another thread for you to share some of the questions you remember, so we can help you find solutions to them.

Ensure you keep your items safe! Your phones, bags, money e.t.c. Please note that not everyone, who comes to the hall came for the exam. Some people are just natural thieves. They steal at every opportunity.

For those that are yet to write, you may consider getting your own JAMB CBT Mobile App or the JAMB CBT Computer Software to carry out final preparations before your own exams. If you order now, we will deliver in a few minutes.

Just update us as much as you can, and we will appreciate every bit of information you pass across.

All the best! Success is yours.

Post UTME Past Questions - 2019-2020 Exam Format + Free SMS Alerts - 6836
Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020

ME
I know you put in your best efforts in preparing for this exam. I watched you burn the midnight candles as you denied yourself the pleasure of sleep. That’s why I’m confident of excellent results for you after this exam. May your labour be rewarded in the most beautiful way. All the best.
rido
no result yet
rido
anybody writing at oduduwa college of professional studies egbeda/idimu road idimu lagos state today?
Today is mine @ZINI-MAC technogist at oyun after jamb office Ilorin...

Please I need your pray all
Thanks!
ibuoyeprecious
Writing at limca, Badagry today 1:30
  • Oghenedoro: brother bro. i pray Heavens best for you. i wrote there last week. and it looks like i know you from church.
Sulaiman
For questions
Economics
Three calculations came out,two on elasticity and one on Marginal prospensity to consume
two questins on business organization
Money market,price control board,what is consumer goods,the reward for land...
Government
Oau,foreign policy ,types of government..etc
Literature
hmm.....That one ehn...I dont know how to explain d ones they asked me...They shah asked how d villagers saw yaremi and the answer shld be eccentric
They didnt ask strsighy forward questions shah
English
sweet sixteen for me was not very easy.i wasnt asked wuetsions like where did bobo relocate to....It wasnt straight forward also
tina lordess
success to all the 2019 jambites
failure ain't an option.
rido
finished mine now, I think the time is kind of fast and not up to 2hrs,

maths, number base 2 question addition and conversion
matrice 3 question 2 determinant and one equation
inequality 3 question
ap and GP 3 question sum of nth term and the sum of first 18 terms know the formula
statistics like maybe 4 or 5 questions (standard deviation, the sum of median and mod of a data with mean deviation and variance)
simple interest with percentage loss 1 question each
sets 2 question
differentiation and integration like 4 question
variation 2 question inverse and direct
surds
permutation and combination 2 question on each
rationalization and radicals
significant figure 1 question and decimal point 2 question
and don't forget geometry anything relating to triangle to parallelogram and so on like 6 questions from

physics
S.H.M.
gas law
waves
projectile
linear expansivity
G.V field
and one question on I think nuclear physics which I know nothing about an equation wheater is nuclear fission or not

chemistry
I seriously can't remember jack poo about this one

and English I'm sure you know the normal layout, lexis, and structure, comprehension 10 or 8 questions from that storybook, stress, emphatic stress, vowel and consonant rhyme with synonym and antonym and @Suliman you didn't lie at all they didn't ask question like that, question that where asked was whats the meaning of KPC means as used in the book some abbreviation and meaning of some quoted words like what those the book tells about Gandhi

i know people who are writing later today or tomorrow when you see this our question might not be the same but this as of to have an idea of what you might surely come across the topics is must to read on cos for sure question i those topics are going to come out best of luck and God safe us and God epp me
Ajax
Hello Everyone. Someone Text me on WhatsApp,telling me he checked my Jamb Result. I asked him how he got my Number and told me that,he working in Jamb,he said he saw my Jamb Result but the Funniest part was that,he knows my Jamb Reg Number,he told me where I did my Jamb yesterday and told me my Sub Combos,thats what suprise me most about the man but can it be Possible. Please I need comments.
  • rido: oga na scam na either person wey sabi you or person wey see your script when u write exam yesterday
  • ADEMOLA: The person knows the phone number you used while registering for jamb
    So he used the phone to print out your examination slip that contains your name email address, centre name, registration number and exam combination.
    It a scam dont fall prey
  • vanvictor: SCAM guy him just Used your number to your exam slip and saw all your details don't fall for him oooo
  • Ajax: Thank you Guys because i was Scared when he Listed all my Details Yesterday. He said my Result was not Encouraging,but i was doubting him becoz,how can he just Glance tru an Exam i just did yesterday for the Fact that it was a Cbt Exam not a PPT.I was like, who the Fvking Hell is this Man,he said his name was Jamb working as a Jamb Agent. Tho my Night wasn't Cul Oo.
  • Ajax: He said his name was JAMES
deejay
why is the result announcement taking time i thought it is after 2 days
Abdulpullo
Please our center GSS KARU ABUJA, Jikwoyi road, experience some difficulties during the exam which i suppose write since 11 April. So they canceled our exams that they will fix another date for us to come and write. Anybody with idea how will it be?. Like how long u think it may take, how are we going to know, are they going to text, email us or we going to reprint to see the new date, just any idea. Please
  • bimbum: since when alaye go reprint sharply now, I suppose write my exam on 13 April at GSS KARU ABUJA but they sent me messages for reschedule instantly at night I go for reprinting and I have done my exam since 15 April in nasarawa
  • Like 0    Dislike 0   3 months ago
  • Abdulpullo: I just checked the reprint andbits still the old date on the slip. What u thin knpls
  • bimbum: guy if d date no change dat mean you are not reschedule anymore and you're to do d exam at the exactly date on your profile.... don't forget April 17 is the last day for the exam on...
  • bimbum: @temibi what cause ur laughter?
OKUBO
BIOLOGY STUDENTS WHCH PART OF D BODI IS man-fluid STORED? STUDI D DIAGRAM OF KIDNEY,.PHYSICS, IN D PROCES OF REFINING CRUID OIL WAT COMES OUT FIRST? AS 4 ME NA GAS O, ENGLISH, WAT MAKE ALIYA SAY DATS WHY U AR DOING LIKE PERFECT IN EVRY TIN TO HER FADA
Nathanhenny
I just finished writing in maths the topics you should learn are standard deviation mean, median and mode from statistics, quadratic equations, permutations and combinations, pie chart, binary numbers, angles of elevation and depression. Differentiation and integration, and learn some formulas like lenght of arc, perimeter of a sector and length of chords, area of sector.. im telling yoi based on what i saw. It wasn't very difficult trust me it's even easier than the ones you see in past questions... In accounting read branch accounts thoroughly, control account, bank reconciliation statement, profit and loss account, and stock valuation learn how to calculate for every account stated above..
DON'T RELY ON PAST QUESTIONS READ TEXT BOOKS INSTEAD USING JAMB SYLLABUS THEY HARLDY REPEAT PAST QUESTIONS ONLY A FEW
Smart
Thanks guys.....
Good grades assured for all of us from Baba God.
tayese90
This jamb is something else @ Edo State information communication technology behind high court benin. we were suppose to start by 9a.m. I got to my center early this morning but I have to wait till 11a.m before i start. I wrote English, maths, economics, account.. what I observed was that most questions don't have options- I mean the option section is empty. I only see A B C D nothing in front of them. I call the invigilator, he said I should leave it. in my maths there's a question like find the value of X. and no equation in front. I answered 170 of 180 and I still have 42mins left. 10 questions were not correct.. I think village people gat my back until I saw 3-4 pples complaining like me. I think this is programming I wonder where these questions and answers were hiding. jamb should try and improve on this. it's so sadden. I just thankGod it's 10 questions and not 30 I for cry...