Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Prizes Worth N300,000 To Be Won!

JAMB 2019 Online Result Portal - Monitoring Thread

Going by the fact that many candidates are having issues assessing their 2019 UTME results via Text/SMS which is the only method provided JAMB at the moment, it is obvious that JAMB will most likely provide other options for such candidates which will be either to check it on JAMB's website using their registration numbers or via the candidates' profile. LATEST UPDATE: JAMB has enabled the portal for candidates to check their 2019 UTME results online.

We urge all candidates to proceed to check or confirm their results on JAMB portal.

JAMB 2019 Online Result Portal - Monitoring Thread

How To Check Your 2019 JAMB Result Online

Goodluck!

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!

Godsent
Has anyone tried printing their jamb result
yoothuph
I lost the sim card i registered with please what can i do to check my result?
jenne
Jamb give me my result, give me my result. Release my result oh my school tell jamb to give me my result oh. Let them go and withold people's result that did malpractice jamb give me my result oo.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ur stupid 55019 is not working i have been trying for three days now it is not working jamb give me my result.
  • chinwendu: calm down jenne
    try sending it btw 12am to 4am
    then network is very clear
  • sirnature1: Do ensure that u are having N50 airtime on ur registered line b4 sending to 55019 ok! it's working coz ave already checked dat of my kid brother too...
  • Emi Rae: Some results are not out yet, chill
    Or use the online checker portal when it comes available, stop wasting ur airtime
  • Onyinye: Stop exhausting your airtime and patience. Use this address to check your result online, so easy and fast. Just enter your registration number๐Ÿ‘‡
    httpsw.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults
  • Nurddeen: Jamb you are trying
gini
jamb 55019 is not working. Mallam ishaq do something, stop frustrating students, una own don too much, look for another alternative and release this results,we have every right to know our scores,since we didnt indulge in malpractice, Meanwhile Airtel, am throwing your simcard, u people are good for nothing.
Dennis
u have to retrive ur the sim u used for registeration
then check ur result
Captain
please what is going to happen with we that get problem with our phone number
gudy
Hello guys for those of us who are having an issue with checking our results with our phone number, i sent a mail to JAMB and they promised to release our result online before the end of the week....lets wait before then sha
akanni
When are we going to print out our results
Daniel
please guys have misplace the sim I use for registration and I dont know any other alternative to check my result the funniest thing is that I can't do sim welcomeback cause I can't find the former sim pack please whats your advice for me??I need quick answer
  • Zaz: You don't need a former SIM Pack to do a welcome-back. Simply go to your customer care center and they'll have it resolved aftr you might have provided them with some details
Abdulazeez habibu
Hello friends. I saw some information that the sms results were not genuine. Someone said they checked it twice and it gave two different results. But i'm not really sure. Anybody with similar experience??
Frankline461
Airtel users can now check their jamb scores!!!
Dynamicesiri
IF U ARE USING AIRTEL TRY CHECKING UR RESULTS 2DAY JUST GOT MINE (256)... IS NOT BY POWER, IS NOT BY MIGHT BUT BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD,,ALL THE PRAISE,ALL THE GLORY,, ALL THE CREDIT TO GOD ALMIGHTY.... MYSCHOOL GOD will never leave u and ur team ur guys are the best TNX
Mike
Confirmed! Airtel users results are now available
REAL LUCKYMAN
I thank God I just got my result in some couple hours ago
dyhenzzyemmacy
you can now check your jamb result online on your jamb profile or click this link to check

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
Marketplace