The JAMB 2019 Mock exam is done and dusted. From the feedback we got on the JAMB 2019 Mock Exam Live Updates not much changed from what it was last year. If you have been practicing JAMB Past questions with the Myschool JAMB CBT Software or the Myschool CBT Mobile App, you won't find the main exam difficult as the lay out is quite similar.
Many candidates confessed they came across a good number of past questions on the Myschool JAMB CBT Software or the Myschool CBT Mobile App. In as much as that was the case, we would still like to get first-hand experience on how the mock exam actually went in the various centres from candidates that participated in the exam.
- What was the verification process like?
- Were you required to power on the system? Or was it already powered on when you got there?
- How many questions were asked in each of the subjects?
- Did the system shut down automatically (for those their time elapsed before they were able to finish)?
- Was there any technical issue you encountered during the examination?
- Are there some irregularities you observed with the process and the exam itself
- What are the other things you think candidates that did not particpate in the mock exam should know?
Post all your experiences on the comment section. Please do keep it as a real as possible. Thanks.