JAMB 2019 Candidates With Withheld Results, Read This

The Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Prof. Oloyode while announcing the release of the 2019 UTME results last Saturday, disclosed that some results have been withheld due to some irregularities which includes biometric issues and multiple registration.

We learnt that JAMB has provided instructions to candidates whose results have been withheld due to Biometric issue or multiple registration. The affected candidates are advised to log on to their JAMB profile, they will find a message that reads,

JAMB 2019 Candidates With Withheld Results, Read This

'Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.'

Like the message specifies, you are required to log on to the JAMB Portal and upload some required documents in-order to get their results released.

Click on the message and you will find an instruction that reads;

'Dear Candidate, Your withheld due to what appears as multiple registration matched by face or fingerprint. You are therefore required to upload the following documents:

1. Birth Certificate
2. Your WAEC/NECO Result
3. Where You Do not have your WAEC/NECO certificate, please provide examination number
4. Required look alike information. Also load same information for your look alike or any person who may have used any fingers for your registration.

If you have a genuine case, this is the platform to use to clarify your status.

JAMB Multiple Registration: How to Upload Your Look Alike Information

1. Kindly Log on to JAMB e-Facility Portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../

2. Enter Email Address and Password

3. Click on Login Button to continue

4. Click on the 2019 Registration Link Only, a drop down menu will be displayed.

5. Select and Click on the Link Look-Alike Information button

6. On Your JAMB Look Alike Information Dashboard do the following;

• Upload your Date of Birth Certificate
  • Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO Certificate (if Available)
  •  Type in your WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number (Mandatory)
  •  Select the State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted

If you have other relevant supporting documents, such as Driver License, National Identification Card, Voters Card e.t.c You can upload on this section.

7. Finally click on the Submit button when you are done.

NOTE: Each Uploaded Document Should not be more than 300KB.

Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020
Latest WAEC Past Questions 2019 App - Free Download - 6643

Debbydammy
Mine is saying "you are not qualify to add a look alike information"
  • shenexbabz: how do even know if our result is witheld or not,when we ain't getting response sending "RESULT" to 55019
  • Onize: @shenexbabz if your result is withheld you'll receive a message from JAMB when you send "RESULT" "that your result has been witheld pending upload of clarification data" but if not then possibly your result has not yet been uploaded. At this point, you just wait and pray
  • Onize: Debbydammy i suggest you go to JAMB office as soon as possible.
  • Ayo: So what's the password supposed to be? I have tried using the number i registered with...came out as incorrect
  • Joanna: So when will they release the result?
  • Joanna: Is it after the upload?
  • Mike: @Ayo, try your phone number. if that's not it, search the email you used for a message from "noreply@JAMB.org.ng" with title "Profile Creation Details". There you will see your password
  • Nobility Emmanuel: jamb self una
    problem is bigger than nigiera situation
  • itz_avdool: sir i Upload Date of Birth Certificate, WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number and State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted. But Result Withheld pending upload of clarification required from you
  • Brainwork: Scam
  • marufdeen: What if it's only "result withheld" without pending upload of clarification data..what should i do?.and the year of examination is still showing 2018
  • Dr.Jeff: Honestly I don't know what is going. For over two (2) Weeks now all i have been seeing is "ResultWithheld"
Jeremy
when will the result of candidates that have uploaded the document be released?
  • Joanna: My school pls ,tell jamb to release results witheld for biometric issues,,we have upload all the documents,they said we should do,pls ,the issue is too depressing
  • Direclassy: am just tired
    do not know what else to do
    jamb just withhold my result
    when I did not do any expo or do multiple regisyration
    or had any challenge why registering .
    jamb
    please release my result

I have tried logging in to my profile
    yet
    is not going through
    because I can not put my email
  • Peterize: Direclassy use chrome and not opera mini
  • Ogechukwu: Am tired oooo, i was ask to upload some details which i did bt is still showing "result withheld pending upload of the clarification required from you"pls should i do, me am innocent ooooooo and i registered once ooooooooo. Jamb pls release my result for me oooooo
  • Tayewokehinde: I can't get the current year of examination after login in to submit some documents. The examination year is still giving 2018 as year of examination. What do I do now?
  • Samantai: las las jamb na scam

i uploaded the documents yet they are still saying nonsense
  • ugochukwu: ๐Ÿ˜˜ May God Help Us
  • Nwambam Chinedu: Pls Am Confused, I Recieved No Message From Jamb And My Result Is Still Withheld And Portal For Uploading Have Been Closed.
    Pls What Should I Do?
    My Details Are Thus:
    Name- Nwambam Chinedu Francis
    Jamb Reg No- 95591119GC
    Email-nwambamchinedu@yahoo.com
    joana talk to me through this digit pls, 08128883242 Or
    08036682470 MTN
  • Joanna: If u received no message from jamb,then wait patiently till jamb releases another batch of witheld results,maybe urs was facial resemblance,so try to be patient,some were told to upload while others were not,u can also go to jamb office close to u and complain,it might quicken the release of witheld results
  • Nwambam Chinedu: Yea I Have Done Dat
  • Wahab: if your result says 'result withheld pending upload of clarification required from you' go and check,mine says this and I've seen it today
joslan
I checked mine just now but it is still showing me 2018 with
my name and necessary details on the portal,please, please
people wat should I do,COME 2 MY AID.
Cutie
I have logged in to my profile and went to 2019 registration only, anf also choose look alike information but it says i am not qualified to add look alike information. Pls what do i do next my result was withheld without commiting any crime๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OMOBOLANLE
myschool plz beg jamb to release withheld result oo. i d nt commit any crime during my exam or my registration i dnt no y dey withheld my result n i av already uploaded d necessary documents dey ask mi to upload.... jamb plz o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Juskin
I don't understand jamb anymore, they should find a way to clarify whatever they want to clarify and shouldn't make students depres๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Stanley Chinecherem
Mine is just showing my name and saying Result Withheld, JAMB should please rectify this issue as no crime is stated in the response I got and I know I never committed any crime during the 2019 UTME.

Please Myschool.ng bring our cries to the notice of JAMB as this is slowly leading to depression.
Ogechukwu
Jamb pls my result is still showing pending upload of the clarification required from you. Pls i need my result
itz_avdool
Eri-ife
After uploading our clarifications, please how many days will it take us to see our results
  • Samantai: If jamb no release my results i go......
    make i no talk,๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Juskin: This is unfair and jamb should pls release the results, I don't know how many days it will take them to clarify the results but I believe they are working on it with faith......i pray our results will be released God knows those that are innocent
  • Juskin: And anyone that has later seen his or her own should pls specify
  • Joanna: Amen,all we need now is faith and trust in God,we will rejoice at the end
  • abaliyu: when will dey release the result of those that av already uploaded their documents
Timi Leyin
Jamb ti ya weyrey nah
i dan upload since, dey neva respond! f**lish peepuu
Youthman
Please! I registered for jamb and direct entry could that b classified as m"ultiple registration" ?? Because i av uploaded all the document required from me, yet my result was still pending... I pray jamb and DE should not be counted as same thing ooo... Confused!
abaliyu
plzz what is the difference between result withheld pending upload of clarification required from you and the ones written result withheld only
Richard odukoya
my registration number is 97185150GJ
My name is Odukoya Praise Richard
please help me check cause it is showing result witheld o
Paulina
I have uploaded every required document as requested by jamb, but the message is still sent each time i login to check my result. Pls what is the next step.