90% of Post UTME Exam Questions come from Past Ones
Failed JAMB? Don't Worry, you can gain admission into 200L in any University of your Choice, even with low JAMB Score

JAMB 2019 Candidates With Withheld Results, Read This

The Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Prof. Oloyode while announcing the release of the 2019 UTME results last Saturday, disclosed that some results have been withheld due to some irregularities which includes biometric issues and multiple registration.

We learnt that JAMB has provided instructions to candidates whose results have been withheld due to Biometric issue or multiple registration. The affected candidates are advised to log on to their JAMB profile, they will find a message that reads,

JAMB 2019 Candidates With Withheld Results, Read This

'Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.'

Like the message specifies, you are required to log on to the JAMB Portal and upload some required documents in-order to get their results released.

Click on the message and you will find an instruction that reads;

'Dear Candidate, Your withheld due to what appears as multiple registration matched by face or fingerprint. You are therefore required to upload the following documents:

1. Birth Certificate
2. Your WAEC/NECO Result
3. Where You Do not have your WAEC/NECO certificate, please provide examination number
4. Required look alike information. Also load same information for your look alike or any person who may have used any fingers for your registration.

If you have a genuine case, this is the platform to use to clarify your status.

JAMB Multiple Registration: How to Upload Your Look Alike Information

1. Kindly Log on to JAMB e-Facility Portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../

2. Enter Email Address and Password

3. Click on Login Button to continue

4. Click on the 2019 Registration Link Only, a drop down menu will be displayed.

5. Select and Click on the Link Look-Alike Information button

6. On Your JAMB Look Alike Information Dashboard do the following;

• Upload your Date of Birth Certificate
  • Upload your WAEC/GCE/NECO Certificate (if Available)
  •  Type in your WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number (Mandatory)
  •  Select the State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted

If you have other relevant supporting documents, such as Driver License, National Identification Card, Voters Card e.t.c You can upload on this section.

7. Finally click on the Submit button when you are done.

NOTE: Each Uploaded Document Should not be more than 300KB.

Sell Past Questions on Myschool
Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020

Debbydammy
1 week ago
Mine is saying "you are not qualify to add a look alike information"
  • shenexbabz: how do even know if our result is witheld or not,when we ain't getting response sending "RESULT" to 55019
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Onize: @shenexbabz if your result is withheld you'll receive a message from JAMB when you send "RESULT" "that your result has been witheld pending upload of clarification data" but if not then possibly your result has not yet been uploaded. At this point, you just wait and pray
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Onize: Debbydammy i suggest you go to JAMB office as soon as possible.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Ayo: So what's the password supposed to be? I have tried using the number i registered with...came out as incorrect
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Joanna: So when will they release the result?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Joanna: Is it after the upload?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Mike: @Ayo, try your phone number. if that's not it, search the email you used for a message from "noreply@JAMB.org.ng" with title "Profile Creation Details". There you will see your password
  • Nobility Emmanuel: jamb self una
    problem is bigger than nigiera situation
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • itz_avdool: sir i Upload Date of Birth Certificate, WAEC/GCE/NECO Examination Number and State Where Physical Inspection can be conducted. But Result Withheld pending upload of clarification required from you
    Like 0    Dislike 1   1 week ago
  • Brainwork: Scam
    Like 0    Dislike 0   6 days ago
  • moses: JAMB! JAMB!! JAMB!!!
    DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN JAMB EXAM THIS YEAR?
    DO YOU SCORE BELOW YOUR CUT-OFF MARK?
    DO YOU KNOW IT CAN BE UPGRADED?
    WE ARE GIVING YOU 100% ASSURANCE UPGRADING BEFORE PAYMENT CONTACT THE JAMB OFFICIAL MR BALOGUN DAVID ON 09039066990 OR WHATSAPP IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION YOUR SUCCESS IS ASSURED.
    WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST RESULT FOR YOUR COURSE OF STUDY, WE CAN UPGRADE YOUR LOW SCORE TO 200,220,230,250 AND ABOVE. JAMB (2019/2020) UPGRADING IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WANT'S TO UPGRADE THEIR SCORE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THE PORTAL WILL BE FINALLY CLOSED.YOUR RESULTS WILL BE UPGRADED WITHIN 15MINS. CONTACT US ON POSSIBLE(09039066990) FOR HELP YOUR SUCCESS IS SURE. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLY.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 day ago
  • marufdeen: What if it's only "result withheld" without pending upload of clarification data..what should i do?.and the year of examination is still showing 2018
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 hour ago
Jeremy
1 week ago
when will the result of candidates that have uploaded the document be released?
  • Joanna: My school pls ,tell jamb to release results witheld for biometric issues,,we have upload all the documents,they said we should do,pls ,the issue is too depressing
  • Direclassy: am just tired
    do not know what else to do
    jamb just withhold my result
    when I did not do any expo or do multiple regisyration
    or had any challenge why registering .
    jamb
    please release my result

I have tried logging in to my profile
    yet
    is not going through
    because I can not put my email
  • Peterize: Direclassy use chrome and not opera mini
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Ogechukwu: Am tired oooo, i was ask to upload some details which i did bt is still showing "result withheld pending upload of the clarification required from you"pls should i do, me am innocent ooooooo and i registered once ooooooooo. Jamb pls release my result for me oooooo
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Tayewokehinde: I can't get the current year of examination after login in to submit some documents. The examination year is still giving 2018 as year of examination. What do I do now?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Samantai: las las jamb na scam

i uploaded the documents yet they are still saying nonsense
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
joslan
1 week ago
I checked mine just now but it is still showing me 2018 with
my name and necessary details on the portal,please, please
people wat should I do,COME 2 MY AID.
  • Jambupgrade: i advice Those that failed their jamb exam to do jamb upgrade.
    jamb is introducing new methods. so next year jamb exam wont be easy to pass and for those that did not meet up their required cut off mark or required jamb score.

WhatsApp +23490357560.
    for your jamb score upgrade.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   23 hours ago
Cutie
1 week ago
I have logged in to my profile and went to 2019 registration only, anf also choose look alike information but it says i am not qualified to add look alike information. Pls what do i do next my result was withheld without commiting any crime๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OMOBOLANLE
1 week ago
myschool plz beg jamb to release withheld result oo. i d nt commit any crime during my exam or my registration i dnt no y dey withheld my result n i av already uploaded d necessary documents dey ask mi to upload.... jamb plz o๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Juskin
1 week ago
I don't understand jamb anymore, they should find a way to clarify whatever they want to clarify and shouldn't make students depres๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mine is just showing my name and saying Result Withheld, JAMB should please rectify this issue as no crime is stated in the response I got and I know I never committed any crime during the 2019 UTME.

Please Myschool.ng bring our cries to the notice of JAMB as this is slowly leading to depression.
Ogechukwu
1 week ago
Jamb pls my result is still showing pending upload of the clarification required from you. Pls i need my result
itz_avdool
1 week ago
Eri-ife
1 week ago
After uploading our clarifications, please how many days will it take us to see our results
  • Samantai: If jamb no release my results i go......
    make i no talk,๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Juskin: This is unfair and jamb should pls release the results, I don't know how many days it will take them to clarify the results but I believe they are working on it with faith......i pray our results will be released God knows those that are innocent
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Juskin: And anyone that has later seen his or her own should pls specify
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Joanna: Amen,all we need now is faith and trust in God,we will rejoice at the end
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • abaliyu: when will dey release the result of those that av already uploaded their documents
Timi Leyin
1 week ago
Jamb ti ya weyrey nah
i dan upload since, dey neva respond! f**lish peepuu
Youthman
6 days ago
Please! I registered for jamb and direct entry could that b classified as m"ultiple registration" ?? Because i av uploaded all the document required from me, yet my result was still pending... I pray jamb and DE should not be counted as same thing ooo... Confused!
abaliyu
6 days ago
plzz what is the difference between result withheld pending upload of clarification required from you and the ones written result withheld only
Richard odukoya
6 days ago
my registration number is 97185150GJ
My name is Odukoya Praise Richard
please help me check cause it is showing result witheld o
Paulina
6 days ago
I have uploaded every required document as requested by jamb, but the message is still sent each time i login to check my result. Pls what is the next step.