JAMB 2017: What Course / Institution did you change to?

JAMB 2017: What Course / Institution did you change to?

As we all know, the JAMB Change of Course/Institution is currently on going for the 2017 UTME. If you have done your homework and you are sure of the changes you want to make, please see instructions on how to go ahead by clicking here.

Right now, we will like all those who have successfully made changes to let us know what course/institution they changed to. You can also let us know the JAMB Score you obtained and what course/institution you changed from.

Once you post it, Myschoolers can help you ascertain if indeed your selection was appropriate.

If you have not done yours, you can also share with Myschoolers, and those with expertise and experience will help you make an appropriate decision.

You can use the comment section below to make your posting.

bennyjoe
any uniabuja aspirant here...08108574210 let's chat on whatsapp
schoolboy851
any ui aspirant ,join our whatspps group by add:08072544645
Drislam
I scored 191 in jamb and I av 3 Cs & 3 Bs in my WAEC. I choose Unilag,TASUED & FCET Akoka for BIOLOGY EDUCATION. I Noticed that Unilag cut off mark is 200 so I want to change Unilag to Olabisi Onabanjo University which has their cut off mark as 180. Am I good to go for the change. Thanks
folawuyi001
I have not done mine I scored 206 and I applied for chemical engineering at futminna.
David kemkanma
I scored 259 in jamb and i had 2Bs and 3cs in my waec, i want to study medlab at uniben am jst afraid base on the fact that uniben is populated so am thinking of changing uniben to my state university ie rivsu. Am jst contemplating. Pls i need ur [email protected]l.
  • princeKeem1: 259 is a good score, Used to have this girl I was tripping for... She got 232 and still got admission for Medilab at Uniben... Not sure about her waec result sha... But it's worth the risk
  • vincy87: u're good to go coz uniben screens based on jamb score and ur score is okay
  • rosemary42: Pls help... I got 193 n am applying to Lasu to study Physiology.. Am I gud to go?
  • kaylexx: See I just don't understand u all saying jamb score but brother and sisters jamb score does not mean this year o. Its ur OLevel that matters. U might have 370 and u are using 2 sittings, they will consider someone with 230 and one sittings first before considering u. This year us just about our Olevel. Don't forget that they are using Grading systems this year.
  • Emmy-leesan 98: Has anyone printed his/her result,cox I just paid 1k and it just showing 2016- 2004.
  • Different Case: David, ride on
  • HomeAlloy: 235 for Accounting or

Banking and Finance @

uniabuja with 2B's nd 3C's in 1 sitting...pls m i gud 2 go
  • vincy87: kaylexx Pls try and verify your information before you start spitting out toxic.... you're an aspirant and am a Medical student of UNIBEN
Lawrence
Before I change...which course can I study in Polytechnic and later go through Direct Entry for Medicine and Surgery?
IamArbdool
Federal University, Dutse aspirants let's hook up!
Hamzat yusuff
I score 173 in utme 2017 and i choose lautech 1st, fcahptib 2nd,special oyo 3rd and i want 2 applied 4 d second choice and someone z i will change 2nd choice to1st plz advice me
  • DNaijaguy: Bro,I don't think u wanna go to school.Why on earth would you choose Lautech as your first choice,when you know the situation Lautech is now... they've not end 2015/2016 session... moreover,the school has been closed down now.... I'm part of 2016/2017 admitted students...hoping when the indefinite strike will end...Did Jamb this year.....Bro,change it first choice too n don't waste ya time
  • Different Case: Poly please
  • hakoredebolarjy: bro pls advice me i got 177 in utme this year and i choosed unilorin and kwara poly pls what institution can i change to pls??
DGHOST
Going For Mine Today, Hopefully, Am Gonna Get It Done.
  • Spectra36: I still don't understand the procedures.cus when i click on change course/institution it's showing only for 2016.pls anyone that has done his,explain 4me.
  • Mustyjabs: U can't access d change of course/institution on ur own. U have to visit a cbt centre or Jamb office. I also encountered same bt it did wrk out wen i finally went to a cbt centre.
  • sboy soloco: @mustyjabs pls which cbt center u do am, cos all d cbt

I went to yesterday & D-day b4 said d portal is temporarily shut down
delongest
i have not done any change yet. I scored 236 in utme my waec 3b,5c and i chossed buk to study dentistry,pls wat re my chances??
I scored 192,in my o level result I had no physics but others are completed,pls which course and school best suite this?
  • Etboy1: I APPLIED UNN LAW AND SCORED 260 AVERAGE AM I GUD TO GO
  • prestige_cox: ur olevel must b ok o
  • Expezra: Etboy1, your score Is a very good one. But I won't want you to waste it either. UNN is not a fair school. I though Unn know the meaning of merit.. Not until last year when they suprised me. 284 in jamb and I was not given nursing.my waec was 6b's and 2c.datz my state o. Law and medicine has always been leading in their cutoff mark. So please look for a better school. But choose Unn if your connection is as strong as Mtn network in South Africa. D disappointment happened last year sha.but choose wisely
  • HomeAlloy: 235 for Accounting or

Banking and Finance @

uniabuja with 2B's nd 3C's in 1 sitting...pls m i gud 2 go
mallan yaks
any nuhu bamalli zaria asprnt here heres my number lets hook up together in whatsapp grup 09072709333
Bright sky
I scored 191, change from petroleum and gas engineering in UNIPORT to petroleum engineering in RSUST
  • VictoryAC1: You took a wise decision. As for me I choose UNIPORT and I scored 199 in JAMB and I want to study Electrical/Electronic Engineering but I don't want to change.
dejih
Had 225 in utme choose Chemical engineering in unilorin about to change to computer science in fuoye
  • Crown08: Their school fees is too much.

Why not opt for fulokoja they offer computer science n their school fees is much more better
Geniuso4
I scored 199, want to change to fuoye biochemistry.