Posted by Myschool Kelly
on 7th February, 2019 | 0 Comments
Applications are currently accepted for the International Student Excellence Scholarships With Advanced Standing which is provided to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at Griffith University - Australia.
Griffith International will award scholarships to the students with the highest academic entry scores commencing in an eligible degree program.
- 30 May (to start Trimester 2)
- 30 September (to start Trimester 3).
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Applicants must Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Applicants must Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information