INTO and the Newcastle University, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to international students who has interest in undergoing an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
This is a tuition-free scholarship program and it will provided to successful applicants.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school program
- Applicants must have good grades.
To apply for the scholarship you will need to: Fill in the scholarship application form, and send with the documents below to [email protected] by 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
The following are required during application:
- Letter of offer
- Latest academic transcript
- Evidence of English proficiency
- One page personal statement
All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel and successful applicants will be notified via the email address provided on the scholarship application.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st October 2017 (for January start).
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website