Posted by Myschool Kelly
12th January, 2022 | Comments
Bauhaus University is awarding the International President’s Scholarship which is valued at 450 Euros per month for 12 months to exceptional students who are seeking to study at the Institution.
The main objective of this program is to support talented students who want to undertake degree programmes and choose a course of study at Bauhaus University Weimar.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Any Degree
Value of Award: 450 Euros per month for 12 months
Number of Awards: One
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must be
- Be an international student
- Special aptitude and motivation for studying at the Bauhaus-University Weimar (for example, interdisciplinarity in studies and interests)
- Extracurricular engagement during studies at the Bauhaus-University Weimar, for example, in intercultural exchange, initiatives and projects, as a tutor, etc.
- At least good academic performance already achieved at the Bauhaus-University Weimar.
- Often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
Application Process: You are advised to take admission at the university. After taking admission, you can apply through the online application form for this funding opportunity.
Visit The Official Website For More Information