Posted by Myschool Kelly
on 12th February, 2018 | 0 Comments
The Inholland University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands is awarding International Grants to applicants who are willing to pursue an Undergraduate degree program at the Institution.
Those who want to study at Inholland University of Applied Sciences can be assured of top-quality professional education, both in content and norms and values.
Application Deadline: Non EU = May 1, 2018. Dutch and EU students is August 1 2018
Offered Annually? Yes!
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students who are not nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland
Type: Bachelor degree programme.
Scholarship Award: This academic year the knowledge grant is €2600 for students (re-)enrolled in September 2017 or February 2018.
Numbers Of Scholarships: Not Specified
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time programme at Inholland University of Applied Sciences for the first time or planning to enrol
- Applicants must not be nationals of the EEA, Surinam or Switzerland;
- Applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in English.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
Application Process: If you have decided which study programme you would like to follow at Inholland University of Applied Sciences, you can register online via Studielink.
The following are required during application:
- A certified translation of your educational qualifications or diploma and grade lists (see admission requirements)
- A motivation letter.
- A copy of your IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge Certificate for English taught programmes.
- A copy of your NT2 certificate for Dutch taught programmes.
- Quota proof (only for courses with a fixed quota procedure) The results of the quota process will be announced via Studielink.
- A WAEC verification code (for students with a WAEC certificate).
- If applicable a Nuffic certificate (for Chinese students).
See How To Apply Here
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more information