Two Days to JAMB Exam, I'm Still Getting 216 - Please Help Concerned JAMB Candidate

two days to exam and I am still getting a 216 in practice.what I'm I gonna do? If I get anything less than 350 in my exam my dad is gonna kill me.😖 God knows I've tried and I'm done crying and pitying myself😪 I leave the rest for God and I know because I have that big faith in him that I won't get anything less than 380 in the main exam.

So guys, I implore you all to keep praying for me and I will be praying for you 🙏🏾. O je adura ti gbogbo wa nilo ni aaye yii ni akoko ooooo.

Temibi
1 week ago
If you score less than 350 your dad will kill you? now, you have option to chose either to be killed by your dad or to be commended, you go and read more, i wish you success.
Great Olisah
1 week ago
I've always been getting 300+ on this MySchool Practice but i scored 270 in my mock. So i dont think its the real deal.
  • Izu: You are totally wrong. Your Myschool score shows your level of preparation for your exams. If you got 300+ in Myschool but got 270 in mock, it means there is a problem somewhere. Otherwise Dr_Emma that always tops the standings had 337 in jamb and his myschool score is always above 320.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Great Olisah: @Izu Okay Sir
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
djebah2
1 week ago
Just do your best and leave the rest
obinna
1 week ago
After all said and done, we look forward to seeing God's Favour and Goodwill for us, manifest in our EXAMS. let's be faithful and courageous... Amen 🙏
  • sola sole: The grace of God and the help of the holy spirit that see Jesus through in the wilderness for forty days and night and he was able defeat Satan will see you through ur jamb, all what u have red the lord will grant u the grace to remember.after this jamb u will smile and sing song of joy, the grace to pass excellently God will grant it to u, on the day of ur jamb everything will work to ur favour
    Like 4    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Jennifer: amen
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Izu
1 week ago
Just focus on your studies, nothing else. Don’t allow yourself to be distracted. Deviate neither to the right nor to the left. The people getting 300+ do not have two heads just focus
  • omenebele: DO UR BEST ND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD, THIS MY SCHOOL JAMB PRACTICE IS A FLOP COS MANY ANSWERS ARE WRONG DONT WORRY. GOD HAS GOT YOUR BACK EVEN IF UR DAD DOESNT.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Great Olisah
1 week ago
I'm writing today, leaving home by 5:00am because of this. lord i know you will grant my heart desires of 300+ IJN cos i've really worked hard.
  • Inyeneobong: Amen. I pray God grants our hearts desires I have but my whole heart and soul in this exams. I know he that seats above sees our labour and will crown it with success in Jesus name. Amen.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago