N300,000  Cash Grant for your Education

Drop A Prayer For 2018 JAMB UTME Candidates

The much anticipated 2018 JAMB UTME will finally commence tomorrow March 9th, 2018.

We believe many of the candidates to a great extent have done the human side of the needed preparation towards the exam.

Drop A Prayer For 2018 JAMB UTME Candidates

Nevertheless, our existence and whatever we do are all influenced by a superior/divine power.

That is to say, regardless of how well you may have prepared for the forthcoming exam, you still need the favour of God.

This thread is for Myschoolers to drop their prayers as well as inspiring and encouraging words for all candidates who will be participating in the forthcoming exam.

Please feel free to contribute and post your prayers and inspiring words on the comment box. We pray this will be your last JAMB exam. All the best!

Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!

Ishmel Nancy
Dear LordπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I Pray 2018 jamb will be my last JAMB
Lord We Will Never Struggle To Gain Admission
We shall all wear our Matriculation gown AMENβœ‹βœ‹βœ‹
1 week ago
Lord,this year 2018 must be our first and the last to write JAMB.
We must pass our expected cut-off marks respectively.Amen.
1 week ago
Lord,send ur angel to lead us to the right answers,may our effort yield us success so by this time next year we shall be using university terms like.
Prof. James/John gave us assignment ..

Mother Mary intercede for us as we say.
Hail mary full of grace blessed are u amongst women and blessed us the fruit of ur womb jesus.

Holy mary mother of GOD pray for all sinner now and at the hour of our death. Amen...
1 week ago
I pray DAT The Lord G Almighty shall all candidates including my self to scale through this examination, success shall be our portion Amen
1 week ago
we shall come out in flying colours in jesus name.AMEN
success is theirsπŸ˜€
  • roland: amen oo
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • iamsemite: Ameen
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Wilson favour: My creator,so many have come and gone ,but i came and am still here ,that is why all i have to say is a big thank you to you almight God who keep me alive,to achieve all your promise which you made to abraham that you will make his children great.thank u lord for your care, love and grace upon my life am greatful baba that is why all i ask from you is your desire upon my life ,i put my faith and trust in you.kisses lord wishing myself and anyone reading this good luck in our exams/admission and many more favour and grace from you God amen.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
1 week ago
Lord Jesus pls grant us the grace , like you did in the life of st Joseph of Cupertino, to be asked only that which we know in this jamb. May we all come out with our desired scores ijn. Amen
Dear God,
Any question i see should be very simple to solve and i pray this is my last jamb
1 week ago
Abba Father, we ask for your grace and mercy during this exam... Lord I pray that everyone here who have studied hard and put effort into this exam shall not be disappointed in the mighty name of Jesus....Amen
1 week ago
oluwa pls ans our call to come out with fly colours in jesus name amen
1 week ago
I wish myself and everyone success in their exams.

All the best to those writing tommorow and more to come.

It shall end in praise.
1 week ago
I pray to myself and everyone writing jamb.we shall all make it in jesus name.we shall come out with flyin colour
  • yimic: I pray may the lord almighty crown all our effort and grant us success in the 2018 UTME exam. as rivers do not struggle to flow and stars do not struggle to shine so shall we not struggle to pass ijn. may this be my last UTME exam and it will be the beginning of success for me ijn
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • daisy: amen...................................
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Sorry its short πŸ™πŸ™...Success !!!!...250 and above Ipray
Ameens πŸ™πŸ™

Gain 200 Level Admission to study in any University of your choice. No JAMB, Low Fees - Call 08063692710
Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!
Become a JAMB CBT Software Agent. Kick Start your CBT Training Business!