CBT Competition Grand Finale: N20,000 for 1st Position in Week 4

Get ready for the grand finale of the 2019 Myschool CBT Competition, set to begin on Sunday 24th November 2019 by Midnight. We are bumping things up for the 4th Week of the Myschool CBT Challenge. The winner of the final week of the competition will go home with N20,000 worth of prizes. That's a combination of N10,000 cash, and N10,000 worth of airtime, courtesy AirtimePay.com.

The first runner up (2nd position) will receive N8,000 worth of cash and N5,000 worth of Airtime. So you should try to become 1st or 2nd because we're adding yet another twist that can give you that advantage. This time around, we will know the true test of your knowledge. Other prizes for the week will follow the usual prize listing as stated on the competition page rules at this link; https://myschool.ng/news/archive/myschool-cbt-challenge/myschool-cbt-challenge-season-6-cash-prize-of-n200000-to-be-won

CBT Competition Grand Finale: N20,000 for 1st Position in Week 4

3rd Week Competition Update: The 3rd week of the competition is currently on-going, and if you look at the current ranking, you can still get something out of the competition, or just to prepare for the 4th week. We have added a new twist to the competition that can give you an advantage if you just try it out now. If you would like to read all the details on how to quickly participate this week, and also prepare for the grand finale, please see all the instruction at this link; https://myschool.ng/news/archive/myschool-cbt-challenge/myschool-cbt-challenge-season-6-cash-prize-of-n200000-to-be-won

NEW TWIST: We implemented a new twist on the Myschool CBT Ranking the will now better appreciate you when you write more exams. Everyone seems to be happy with the new update (twist), as it now gives everyone a fair fighting chance to get something from Myschool this year. To test the new system, and join other happy users, please see details at this link; https://myschool.ng/news/archive/myschool-cbt-challenge/myschool-cbt-challenge-season-6-cash-prize-of-n200000-to-be-won

The new twist for the Grand Finale will be "Mad". It will be the ultimate test of your knowledge, speed and readiness for any exam. Remember to join us here on Myschool on Sunday, 24th November 2019 by Midnight. Let the show begin.

Get Latest 2020 JAMB CBT Practice Mobile App now available at this link; https://myschool.ng/latest-jamb-cbt-practice-mobile-app-free-download

Get Latest 2020 JAMB CBT Practice Computer Software now available at this link; https://myschool.ng/latest-jamb-cbt-practice-software-free-download

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

Mudathir azeez
3 weeks ago
It's gonna be mad, the only person i fear here is mbrain the guy is kinda fast, well i have improved on my speed sha...
NathΓ‘n
Hmmmm....
This one dat the exam rankings now favours those who can ONLY score 300+.... Lemme πŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸ›€
  • Mudathir azeez: Nathan, my guy
    Like 1    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • NathΓ‘n: I don't understand how an exam will be written & everyone MUST score very high...
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Spivey: Seems
    It is fair now
    Try it
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • rxyk: Nothin can be fair for a low scorer in this competition anymore, that's a no way bro, it already end in week 1 ... Lol ...
    well with much more cbts such person could be in top 20, or top 30 ... they've changed the system .. it now requires some kind of smartness, obviously this is wat the competition is about ..
Mbrain
Wow! 20k 😁😁
Joyous
3 weeks ago
how do i join the competition pleas help
Neyo
DEEPLY SADDENED!
Myschool why the negative making (points alloting).
My POINTS keep reducing each time I score anything lower than the previous score. Is really discouraging, because spending2hours no b here ooo. Kindly look into it, just in case it's a technical error.

Secondly, the MOBILE APP always refreshes itself while finishing an exams, thereby making one to start all over again. This had happened to me 6 different times (a scenario where I've been on the 175 question, clicking next, prompts the questions to refresh and start a new exam).

kindly rectify these, thank you!
  • Neyo: I wonder if anyone has noticed these things...πŸ€”
    Like 0    Dislike 1   3 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: Neyo, you just have to be at your best for your points not to reduce...
    Like 1    Dislike 1   3 weeks ago
  • Myschool: Any exam you perform poorly affects your points. So you always have to perform your best, while still writing as many exams as possible. You simply have to be consistent.

As for the mobile app issue, perhaps your mobile device is running out of memory. Try to have enough disk and memory space in your phone before you begin.
    Like 2    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Neyo: it's better understood now, thanks for the clarification.

One more question please, what if continuously or maybe on a 3-5 consecutive times, one gets a similar result as the previous, what happens in that case?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Myschool: Your points will increase based on set milestones. Basically the number of exams written will be the major factor to boost your points.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • rxyk: exactly, i thought it was a hitch on the site, cos i remembered when last this same issue occurred it's due to maintenance on the website .. Hmmm, being at one's best ? arghhh ....
NathΓ‘n
Hi
NathΓ‘n
Hi
NathΓ‘n
3 weeks ago
MySchool, I think week 1 system is the best.... Everybody knows that, it's fair because everyone has equal opportunities...... That person in 14th position presently will soon question him/herself how managed the number of CBT is greater than the points instead of vice versa especially when it reaches 150 CBT if possible.....
A user like Mbrain completes a CBT in about 5 minutes scoring 400 which I can't understand how possible πŸ™† .....Eben completed 1 CBT in 10 to 20 minutes scoring 150+ but since Eben took more CBT than Mbrain, he had an edge and its very SIMPLE & OKAY: 1 CBT= 1 POINT
Neyo
Hey guys!

make i ask...abeg na who be this Viai wey dey travel on a speed wey pass d speed light?

NARRATION: seconds ticking...i was still struggling with my phone and the Myschool App, answering the 3rd question of the competition for the day (before the abrupt restarting of my questions as usual), and then "jimmmmm!" she/he landed on the 11th position, within a few seconds again "fiaaaaaah"! 😨😲she/he flew to 2nd position; almost immediately, i pee on my pants and began to pant like a toddler who struggled, climbing stairs of a 6-storey building usually seen in Onitsha metropolis...anyways, this competition could be likened to such struggles.πŸ€’

LOL....

off to do the needful...✍
Mudathir azeez
3 weeks ago
Myschool do the needful to this ranking, i saw a name Hannah with low scores, and she is climbing to the top little by little... Maybe you should extend the milestone.
  • Hannah1122: Hi, please is there any problem with my participation, I just started taking part in the contest & the score I could have is d 1 u r seeing or are you trying to say dat MySchool should disqualify me for scoring low.... I'm surprised anyway.

Do u expect me to be going down bcos I score low, nawa 4 u oooh😏.... U r advising MySchool to make d grading dat is already hard more harder?? Sha dey ur dey make I dey my dey, in other words mind ya business!!
    Like 1    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Hannah1122: Lol, I'm loving this, maybe if the Rankings do not show any sign of competition, reactions could.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: Take it easy, at least i'm in second position, you just have to read your book and get good scores
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • rxyk: I laughed out loud,
    mudathir there's no point, and joy in calling someone's name out on this platform .. just as someone said there's nothing wrong in starting from the scratch, it takes time, stress to attain a higher score .. you can try it out, and see if it were easy .. you said reading ? baba just stop all these talks, stop being hypocritic we all know as e dey go .. having 390+ was your Hardwork arbi ? dey lie una self there .. Lol πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: the only guy i stand with on this platform is adewole, he is the only one being faithful here, he does the right combination, and he is the only hardworking here .. yet, the guy couldn't make it to top 3 each week he tried to contest .. this game is all abou being smart .. reading your textbooks wouldn't earn you a 3k on this platform, not to talk of being hardworking .. stop all these your hypothetical complain bro .. you know better than i do, you know what am saying ..
    Like 2    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Spivey: That guy complain started all this
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: i tire brother, if there were to be an award for the candidate who complained most, he should be given .. yet, he couldn't even make it to top 2 since he complained, he was so naive he didn't know all his complaints were in favour of Mbrain .. such a ludicrous action, i'd say ..
Achiever
3 weeks ago
Myschool should Please do something about this guy/lady with username sainttonero

He/she attempted questions in subjects that are not required for the contest (Music and Civic education) so as to rank very high 😢
  • Neyo: Trust me, definitely, there won't be any prize for him/her. Myschool is very strict on that! i can assure you.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
Jondan
3 weeks ago
Myschool u guys are really trying, this is awesome, I knowingly turned observer this year because I used week 1 to work on my speed, accuracy and smartness, on getting to week 2, u guys said NO WAY, by changing the rankings system which can't favour me but then I now realise that this year's challenge is not challenging at all.... Imagine the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners of week 2 being only 1 person!!! Thus getting 21k out of the 50k πŸ™†,there is no way it can be branded as a challenge since its ONE MAN show, he (Mbrain) did it last week by using 3 others and he's going to do it again, why can't he do that poo in Week 1 when the challenge is really a challenge??? I might b supporting the guy NathΓ‘n in disguise, but he's making a point anyway wen I found out that 4 wk1, Mbrain took 200+ CBT consistently scoring 400 and took 2nd position how is that not the QUALITY& QUANTITY u required? Wk 1 is really challenging than 2 & 3 I'll be f**lish to say that I'm not 100% sure of d 1st 2 positions of Wk 4 since there is isolation of low scorers....

Let us flash back to season 5, Ozigosple, Mukar, Jesuspikin93 and myself knew how challenging it was such that no one could repeat 1st position twice (using 2 accounts to participate is unimaginable cos you'll be leapfrogged) everyone with his struggle..... I'm not deciding for you (MySchool), I only felt like pouring out my thoughts on how d contest has been so far one can actually think that I want you guys to change the rankings back dat of Wk 1 but that is the only way it could challenging and multiple accounts prohibited. Thanks.
  • Mudathir azeez: The ranking is okay, at least it favor those that read well, i don't care if mbrain come out first, but controlling multiple accounts is not good, He wants to be winning everything
    Like 1    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Myschool: So our question remains; how can one person with multiple accounts still outrank one person with one account?

If he's switching between accounts, then those with one account should be able to outrank him.

As for those scoring 100%, we just might have the ultimate tweak to curb that issue. So prepare for week 4. Hopefully, it will be truly fair to everyone.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • NathΓ‘n: But it seems so dull compared to wk 1
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Myschool: In week 1, a lot of people thought they could easily win. But when they saw how competitive and rigorous the competition is, they had to drop out. It's normal.
  • Mukar: I support your point @nathan
    How can you be doing over 5 cbt in the space of 10mins with 100% score, it's surely a cheat, and it's obvious from their time advance. The competition is to last for 7200sec, they will have over 6000+ advance time. Myschool.ng should please look to it and make this fair
  • Spivey: I just hope
    Myschool is not mbrain
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: same thought i had here too, spivey
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Hannah1122: Look oh..... It takes me 6minutes to complete 1 CBT & score 150, but dat guy in 1st will still add 1 CBT to his own b4 mine... B4 I know 3 CBT in about 10 minutes, dats d reason y I gave up,
    1, the rankings does not favour me,
    2, its unimaginable 4 dat guy to always submit his CBT b4 mine, no way...
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Spivey: That might be the reason why they are reluctant to change ... It all game plan
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Hannah1122: MySchool, dis is not JAMB EXAM, anyone that wants to prep for JAMB knows what he should do this is a competition & dat same competitiveness is what's going to make the challenge very interesting..... Pple like Mudathir Azeez are not smart that's why they are crying that they should change the rankings system, despite that d 2nd position he claims to be has now been translated to another domestic numeral...... This is not a JAMB exam, it a CBT contest, everyone has to be man enough to show his or her smartness, is dat OK?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: Lol, dah guy that called for change should be a naive being ja'e, he is now in the fourth position .. he was so naive he never knew the complaint made was in favour of Mbrain .. Lol πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
  • Mudathir azeez: I'm making money, you're making mouth
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: wtf πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ ..
    well, we can thank God on your life .. at least you're now improving .. compared to how you're so dry too last year that you couldn't make something big .. keep trying man, it's getting better .. i'd love you to come next year too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Mudathir azeez: You can check last year record, i won up to 20K
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Luukasz: I've read every single comment on this post and so far I can deduce that majority of participant in the ongoing challenge aren't happy with the way it has turned out this season.
    Some participant (names withheld) have tried so hard to tell themselves and some others that winning the challenge is about hard work, being smart and reading your books but I totally disagree because its an absolute fallacy.
    I can boldly state that Myschool CBT challenge is just a cramming game; that is a game of who knows how to cram best which is totally detrimental to learning.
    Myschool claims that its trying to aid the learning ability of students but is unknowingly encouraging students to find shortcuts to passing exams rather than actually studying and absorbing knowledge.
    Its mind boggling to see some participant answering 200 questions within a space of 10/15 minutes. If the real exam (UTME) was this easy then a whole lot of candidates would be turning out with nothing less than 250+/300+ per year in the exam but this isn't the case as the exam isn't that easy even if you intend to la cram la pour.
    I for one have been observing the technique of this challenge since the last edition and the only way to come out on top is to choose four specific subjects which is acceptable on the challenge, cram every single question and answer in each subjects and come to the competition to boss everyone else with your cramming skills.
    Like 3    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
NathΓ‘n
2 weeks ago
possible to complete a CBT in 6 minutes scoring 400??
Others spend like 1 hr to complete 1 but he does his own in 6mins 2d extent of using other accounts...
  • NathΓ‘n: MySchool some guys did it last year by cheating the system... I can't imagine taking 1 CBT in 6 minutes scoring 400 consecutively.....
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Myschool: Ok, that's fine. Just prepare for the Grand Finale.... Week 4. It starts on Sunday Midnight. That should be the true test of knowledge, hopefully.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Mbrain: I didn't wan't to respond to all the arguments raised against me. But I can't hold it any longer. Let me give you a brief definition of a competition. 'Competition arises whenever at least two parties strive for a goal which cannot be shared: where one's gain is the other's loss' From Wikipedia . I'm not seeing you striving at all in the competition. All you do is to lay complaints. I believe the more CBT exams you practice the more you should get familiar with the questions and definitely should take you less time to answer. Is it wrong to introduce myschool to close friends? Is it wrong they use the same subject combination I use? Is it wrong we combine effort? Is it wrong we ranked first? I definitely know nothing is wrong with that. Everyone is raising argument to their personal benefit. Not to the benefit of all. If the ranking system is returned to that of week 1 then it will discourage those scoring above 90%. How can those striving for higher scores be discouraged and those scoring low scores be motivated? Definitely low scorers should be discouraged, they should strive for more. Imagine scoring low in JAMB and be expecting admission. Imagine scoring low in a competition and be expecting to win. The ranking system in week 2 was bad though. But base on my observation, week 3 ranking system is the best. It favours everyone. Stop arguing man. Strive for the best in life
    Like 1    Dislike 2   2 weeks ago
  • Spivey: Will you shut up there.
    Where were you ... When the old ranking is used ... When did 150+150 stops being 300??
  • Spivey: @myschool
    No one can write real jamb in 5min and score 300 not to talk of 400.

Open your eyes @myschool
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: i'm not against the multiple accounts, he is just smart enough to control them, i see nothing wrong in one controlling multiple accounts ... but, i've got thoughts over how he managed to complete those exams within such duration, it's something i've pondered, and tried to work on but all efforts were futile ... Hmmm ..
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • D i a m o n d: Stop showing ur oda side & b calling it speed... U too knew dat u can't do dat rubbish when the rankings was okay which is dat of week, now dat MySchool has made it less competitive, u can now use multiple accounts, I just wish myschool can switch back to the BEST & FAIREST Ranking system, which is dat of wk1...
D i a m o n d
2 weeks ago
MySchool, after week 1, how many people complained, NOBODY, after week 2,how many of people complained, they are much,

So which 1 do u guys think is fair???
Thanks!
rxyk
2 weeks ago
Lol πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… ..
This is nice anyway ..
unarguably, Mbrain own this price already, with the other accounts he had .. He own this year to be precise, tho he couldn't get such in week 1 when we'd a lot of competitors .. i think myschool also is trying to play safe cos the complaint made already reduced the no. of competitors going by the number of candidates that did the exam in week 2, which of course would reduce the traffic on the site compared to week 1 .... alot of us have remained observers on this platform bcos there's just no way to get to the top, some guys already secure space(s) in the top 3, i say kudos to Mbrain, there's no need to hate on the man, i respect his smart, skillful way ... πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

buh, abeg no try come next year bro, cos nah then be mah own time, baba we die here next year nih ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, i've been spending mah time since i dropped out of the competition to learn the tactics you guys are using ..

This is nice too myschool, keep up the good work, and try to work towards making the competition more favorable, it has been favourable to some dude tho .. buh there's need to make it more favorable ..
let's keep enjoying the moment ..

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  • Mudathir azeez: I'm loving this argument....
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: Please continue
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: Don't tell me you're tired of striving to the top 2 of the competition ? c'mon boy you can still make it to top 2, after all you complained for the change πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ..
    Don't let's down bro, you promised to show us your cheating prowess this week ...
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: Please continue, i do win here on myschool every year you can check the record
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: And i'm in first class @ best state university in Nigeria, you can dm me if you want evidence
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: How was being a first class related to the discussion ?? this comment proved your naivety again ..
    Grow up bro ..
    i'm a student of the university of ibadan, the first and the best .. so ????
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: Let's dm each other result and end the discussion
    Like 1    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: I'm waiting for you bro, after seeing my results you will give your life to GOD..... I have been a tutor for the past 3 years and you don't expect me to score 300+
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: Myschool, i'm loving this ranking, at least it favor those that prepared well, not those with 40, 30 and want to win. Hardwork pays off...
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: your sense of reasoning sucks bro πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ, you don't expect me to waste mah time on the impertinent statement you gave, they're just not consistent with what is being discussed here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ... DM result ? i can't just, your sense of reasoning wouldn't help the case on ground ...

my question now is, how has been a first class student related to the discussion here .. you claimed to have been a tutor for years ? so ?? i've tutored students for years too, and they've always made their O'level, and their Utme has been awesome too .. Lol πŸ˜… πŸ˜… it's easy to have the 300+ bro, let's talk about how you made the 390+ that's wat i'm after stop deviating from what's been discussed, after all you are a first class student, you should answer questions in a exploitive way ..

well, it's nice knowing you are a first, i hope you made it to the top of the game someday too with this your first class ..

if not for myschool that come up with the change in ranking system, you wouldn't be here spewing trashes abou first class ..
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • rxyk: Lol πŸ˜… πŸ˜…,
    i can't just help this your childish sense of reasoning ..

well, everything Good ..
    your combination had agric, i still can't reason the consistency between a chemical engineer, and agric ? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ... i hope you don't mind explaining the concept ? why you'd the combination (eng, maths, agric, f/maths ..) ..

Guess, you tutor students agricultural science too ?
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: That's is why i said i'm enjoying this ranking it favor those that prepared well... Concerning 399 you don't expect me to score 400 when they do repeat same questions, and i have studied all the questions
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: I do pick agriculture so that I can be faster...
    You too pick agriculture and let's see your score
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Hannah1122: You've studied all the questions, you are a first class student but u are not smart...... Please step aside!
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Mudathir azeez: You that you're smart, just score 70+ then i will give you #500 from my this week money
    Like 0    Dislike 1   2 weeks ago
  • Hannah1122: So now, only 1 person will win both first and second positions, and MySchool will hand it over to him..... Mtcheew
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • rxyk: Lol πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… ..
    i knew beforehand that Mbrain own this price, it's obvious ... the reason i'm reluctant to take the challenge ..
    there's nothing wrong in controlling multiple accounts dear, he was just smart enough to control them i'd say .. he is such a smart guy that he started the challenge late this week yet, he made it to the top .. i respect him πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

i said it already that he own the competition this year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • rxyk: But, this your username name weak me ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Hannah1122: Reason it na
    1st position = N20k
    2nd position = N13k
    3rd position = N6k
    Total = N39k
    Now, imagine its only 1 person that won that!!!

As for me, as far as I know, looking back at Week 1, I could not find those rubbish accounts, they started from week 2 to 4 because the system of Week 1 is absolutely the best, they no born u well make u relax for yourself talk more of helping others, it is so competitive such that even around 11pm, the one who is leading can't close his eyes till 12 b4 d system wipes off the list for a new one.

But take a look at this one: 1 PERSON IS COMPETITING AGAINST HIMSELF & it makes me think that this is mad that must be the "madness" advertised by MySchool in the post as seen, how can one person be controlling 1st, 2nd and 3rd and even leapfrog himself, but he can't do it in week 1 ohh the decision to change the system of Week 1 has affected everything in the name of trying to satisfy everybody, it has only pacified 20% but 80% are left fuming bcos this is the definition of the current system:
    "SCORE 400/400 91 TIMES & YOU WILL BE THE WINNER" (if I'm lying, ask Adewole & Mudathir)
    Kaii this challenge is too bored, especially week 4
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Hannah1122: Week 4 has been decided since Thursday
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Mudathir azeez: You're right Hannah, i love your passion....... If not for mbrain controlling multiple accounts, you should have be among the top ten.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago

JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
Marketplace