September Admission 2019/2020 into Accra Institute of Techonology, Ghana - Undergraduate Programs 4

Candidates With JAMB Result Checking Issues - Enter Here

We have observed that many 2019 UTME candidates are still unable to check their results days after the result has been released due to reasons like loss of the number they registered with, network issues, inability to send the correct SMS format etc if you are among the candidates who have been unable to check their results, this piece is for you.

At this time, the only method JAMB has provided for candidates to check their results is the Text/SMS method. However, we believe that they are already aware that some candidates are unable to check their results using that method. So we believe that they will definitely make provision for such candidates to either check results via the board's website with their registration numbers or the candidates' profiles.

Candidates With JAMB Result Checking Issues - Enter Here

So candidates having issues checking their results are advised to exercise a bit of patience as they would be able to check soon; unless yours is among the ones withheld for various irregularities. In that case, you will be notified the moment you send RESULT to 55019.

Nevertheless, if you are still so eager to check your result via the SMS method and you are having issues with that, you need to note the following;

1, The Phone number you are using to send RESULT to 55019 must be the one you provided during JAMB registration. If you have lost the SIM and do not mind the stress of going through the SIM retrieval process, you can go ahead to retrieve the line and then use it to send the message.

2. The format of the SMS is RESULT to 55019. Note that the result must be in capital letter and it must be spelt "result" and not "results"

3. For those that have issues due to the network they are using, we understand that the network providers especially Airtel and GLO are working to resolve the issue. A myschooler contacted Airtel customer care line and was duly informed that the problem has already been noted and hopefully will be resolved by tomorrow May 14th.

Meanwhile, we have created a monitoring thread so we can easily know when JAMB has enabled the online portal or candidates' profile for the checking of the result. CLICK HERE to follow the monitoring thread to stay updated on that.

Latest WAEC Past Questions 2019 App - Free Download - 6643
Post UTME Past Questions - 2019-2020 Exam Format + Free SMS Alerts - 6836

Debbydammy
My result was witheld wat can i do
Saudreyy
Why can't I see my results, please help me
  • Sammy Opeyemi: Good afternoon, my name is Adekeye Samuel, I was given 250 in jamb which is completely different from my expectation. My English & Biology should not be less than 98 & 91 respectively because I did the exam to my satisfaction after my scrupulous reading... in order to perform to my utmost ability,I couldn't meet up excellently with my school semester exam. I visited zonal JAMB office on Saturday having gotten the result via msg but I was told to come back by the security officers, I went to their office today, cried and explained everything to them but they redirected me to Abuja whereas I know no one there.. pls what do I do? 250 is not my score. I was given 67 & 69 in Bio and Eng respectively.. save my life, depression is killing me
  • UC: That's how it is always bro. next time if you are writing jamb, don't bio & eng your strong hold, make phy and chem instead, you will see the difference.
  • Abdulazeez habibu: @Sammy my issue is similar to yours. I am very sure that 234 is not my result. Eng, bio and chem were my best friends. I expected above 90 in bio, 80 in eng and chem respectively. They gave me 61 in bio, 68 eng and 58 in chem and 47 in phy. It was a good result though, but it is not my result.
  • Matuidi: thesame happened to me.. I don't know much but you see that boy they English!! he's my best friend.. I expected not less than 70 but unfortunately I was given 57 ... God knows.. I still thank God cause many are yet to see and some are below 180..
Olanrewaju
I never see my result as well..... It seems Airtel is misbehaving and God go punish their generation!!
I don't really know what to do now seriously!!
  • Cherry: you will get it, i just got mine and am using airtel too
  • habeeb: Oh boy Na wa for naija o, the result wey suppose to be released 2dayz after the exam and now it's going to a month... Hmm na beg I dey beg o, may dem release mine make I know where I dey go..
Chika
1 month ago
please how can i upload my birth certificate and wassce results to jamb portal for further clarifications. -- jamb withheld results Candidate's