Candidates With JAMB 2020 Result Checking Issues - Enter Here

We have observed that many 2020 UTME candidates are still unable to check their results days after the results have been released due to reasons like loss of the number they registered with, network issues, inability to send the correct SMS format etc if you are among the candidates who have been unable to check their results, this piece is for you.

At this time, the only method JAMB has provided for candidates to check their results is the Text/SMS method. However, we believe that they are already aware that some candidates are unable to check their results using that method. So we believe that they will definitely make provision for such candidates to either check results via the board's website with their registration numbers or the candidates' profiles.

Candidates With JAMB 2020 Result Checking Issues - Enter Here

So candidates having issues checking their results are advised to exercise a bit of patience as they would be able to check soon; unless yours is among the ones withheld for various irregularities. In that case, you will be notified the moment you send RESULT to 55019.

Nevertheless, if you are still so eager to check your result via the SMS method and you are having issues with that, you need to note the following;

1, The Phone number you are using to send RESULT to 55019 must be the one you provided during JAMB registration. If you have lost the SIM and do not mind the stress of going through the SIM retrieval process, you can go ahead to retrieve the line and then use it to send the message.

2. The format of the SMS is to send the word "RESULT" to the number "55019". Note that the result must be in capital letter and it must be spelt "result" and not "results"

3. For those that have issues due to the network they are using, we understand that the network providers especially Airtel and GLO are working to resolve the issue. You can try again after some time.

If you currently have a method for helping other candidates to check their result, please don't hesitate to share using the comment section below.

UBI
what is rivers state university cutt of mark for applied biology
Ademola Adejare
Can someone please help me to check these candidates results???
21852547JA
21871222AF
Any help wil be appreciated... Thanks.
  • Itohan: pls I want to help someone to check his result with my phone online cux d person misplaced his fone how should I go abt it
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Ademola Adejare: it can't be checked to anyone else's phone since the registration is linked to the said lost phone number. However, the person will have to wait for JAMB to open their result checking portal; one would only need Email, phone No or registration no to check then
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
abdullahi
Whether is capital or small those dumb person remove my money 3 times and said my result is not yet out
  • Wizzysinik: They definitely want to make more money from us again as if the one we paid during the registration wasn't enough..
Tenbebe tamaraukuro
Why is it that jamb portal for checking result is not responding?
Taylor will
pls somebody shold check my result for me asap
21883029ga
yama
217
Uniben
Nursing..... Am I good to go?
shaihi
when is jamb online portal for result checking open?
Chrismona
1 month ago
Whenever my kid sister sends, this is the reply she gets. Is there any way you can help?
My advice to those who have problems checking their result is to contact the customer care of their respective network especially those using Glo. I passed through similar problems and spent a lot of money just to check my result. If you have subscribed to any DND( Do not Disturb) service in the past, I advise you to unsubscribe NOW, if not you may not be able to successfully check your result . I am happy to say my result came out successfully yesterday😊. Some credit to @Myschool. I hope this comment is of great help.
Gbenga
1 month ago
Have not seen My result d reply is someone as use my GSM number nw
Gbenga
1 month ago
Have not seen my results see what is bring for me oo