Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won!

"Hold My Mum and Dad Responsible"- ABU Student Commits Suicide, leaves note

A 300l student of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria in Kaduna state. identified as Aisha Omolola reportedly committed suicide yesterday, 26th December. According to reports, the student allegedly consumed a  pesticide popularly called "sniper"

The incident reportedly happened at Samaru, Zaria. The deceased left a suicide note behind for her family and loved ones, she also documented some of her personal information such as her passwords, ATM pin etc.

As seen in the suicide note; "Just like I said, If I am no more please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, Stayed away from them just because they blame me for their mistakes and they cant love, help and take care of me like their own.

My mum has made life a living hell for me only because she is bipolar and frustrated. Accusing me of being a witch, trying to bill her and being a cursed child even though my brother is responsible for my education and upkeep.

The only thing she helps me with is my feeding money. I have gone out of my way to take care of my mum by giving her food and money but I still end up being her problems. My brother cant stick to his promise anymore best he feels I am not his responsibility and I have my
own family. I hope and believe that now that I am gone, It will bring them relieve and happiness.

I am so sorry Collins, I had to leave you this way, Maryam Olayemi you have been more than a bestie to me. I am also sorry to all my friends and well-wishers, I love happy but I’m nothing but a broken child. I don’t believe in God anymore, cos I cant see my purpose anymore. I Love you all so much.

Phone Password ==> ****
ATM PIN =>**** Amount: 12K

Please bury me immediately I am found dead

Love you!"

Ashiat Abdulganiyu commits suicide

She reportedly took her life after a hangout with her friends, she also updated her WhatsApp status after the hangout, telling her friends: “I love y’all” and saying: “Rest girl... You need to rest”.

ENGR CHRIS
Hmm
  • Tohchy1996: it is bad to let people's impression about you rule over you. life is too short for all this. what happens to proving them wrong? she lost and they gained because she's forgotten that's life.
    focus on being you not being them,
  • Lilsurg: So sad tho, but sucide is not the best option. If you commit suicide because of this irrelevant excuses of yours, what about mine? Have been an aspirants of different schools since 2014 and none have considered me admission till now.. . And have been responsible for my feeding and admission processes since my parent refuses to help me anymore...
    Like 2    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
perpetual97
She's mad to have lived for others
Okechukwu
Unbelievable
Merit_deserve
can one enter unn without writing maths in jamb?
Nabeela idris
God says no matter what, do not take your life. if you do, even if you say the kalimatus shahadah.....you are going to hell. No matter what
Bella Jack
unbievable
mhizzlee
2 weeks ago
hmm its so sad and very disheartning, what a pity.
my own contribution is that parents sometimes have to give their children so hope,advice ,encouragement, for christ sake no one is perfect in this life.
everyone makes their own mistakes in life.now depression has caused this girl to take her own life out of frustration, and to family members and friends pls give words of encouragement to people you find around you instead of criticising or talking bad about them. everyone has a good and bad side..the only perfect person was jesus.
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Segun Micheal
1 week ago
Sucide is not an option but an abomination. Pls save a soul by encouragement, whenever you see that person in a bad impression.

Marketplace