Posted by Myschool Kelly
29th September, 2022 | Comments
The Curtin Singapore Academic Scholarship program awards eligible students a scholarship for the following programs:
- Diploma of Arts & Creative Industries (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Arts & Creative Industries (Stage 2)
- Diploma of Commerce (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Commerce (Stage 2)
- Diploma of Information Technology (Stage 1)
- Diploma of Information Technology (Stage 2)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computing (Cyber Security)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- Master of Supply Chain Management (Professional)
This scholarship program at Curtin Singapore can offer you great opportunities. It will enhance your learning experience through financial support so that you have the potential to graduate with skills and networks that will help you make tomorrow better.
- Trimester 3A (November 2022) and
- Trimester 1A (February 2023)
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Diploma, Bachelor, and Master
Value of Award: Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must;
- identify as self-funding international students.
- have academic qualifications aligned with the applied programme to be admitted at Curtin.
- attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
Application Process: Interested students must log in to the application set up by the university, OASIS, and carry out the application process. All successfully submitted international applications will be considered for the opportunity.
Visit The Official Website For More Information