62,140 Candidates will Re-Write JAMB on July 1st

62,140 Candidates will Re-Write JAMB on July 1st

JAMB has fixed 1st July for 62,140 Candidates to Rewrite the 2017 UTME. The previous results of these candidates have therefore been cancelled. This was confirmed by The registrar of JAMB, Ishaq Oloyede, at a press briefing after the board's management meeting in Abuja.

The 62,140 candidates to rewrite the exam include 57,646 candidates in centres-induced malpractice, 3,811 late registration, and 683 candidates who had biometric challenges.

He also explained that the rescheduled examination was also for candidates of centres with mass malpractice, but the candidates were deemed innocent.

48 centres have therefore been banned from conducting any future JAMB exam, as a result of gross technical deficiencies, extortion from candidates, organised examination malpractice and other damaging infractions, as concluded by JAMB.

24 other centres were suspended from next year's JAMB for not meeting expectations required for the success of the exam in their centres.

We believe the candidates to re-write their exams will be duly notified via email, and may be required to reprint their JAMB Exam Slip in due time.

Congrats to all those who now have their results, as we await the 2017/2018 Admission Screening Process.

sadman100
FTC

lol

dx yr jamb slf eh

ONLY GOD CAN
  • phonelord: Humm jamb palava...anyway wanna book this space for a serious post tho not comply with what i the post is all about

All University of medical science ondo ( UniMed ) Aspirant should ,Kindly drop Your Whatsapp Number and tell keep our self updated there... Or add me via 08100739036
Neyoprince
Has anyone noticed the same thing I'm seeing this evening? my 2017 UTME result suddenly disappeared on jamb database, when i checked online, the notification now says "You do not have any result yet"

Myschool please what could be the reason, I didn't score too high or too low (217), there was absolute tranquility on my centre, security was more than tight same day that I sat for the exam (15th May, 2017 7am), I had no issue with biometric verifications.

I'm totally confused.

What could be the problem?

Has anyone rechecked his or her own result, especially the ones that participated the same day 15th May 2017?
  • wolextayo: Na only God fit save our people. What are you still looking for on the site, you will check and check and check again. Anyway you got what you're looking for
  • Lizfabian: I experience the same thing, although I hv printed my result I tried checking it yesterday but it shows "you do not have any result yet".

Jamb please bring back my 253 mbok, I worked and studied for it
  • chimemeria: me too o,have already printed my score is 294

my friend asked me to recheck,when I did ,lo and behold,

No results yet.I just find it to be funny cos I know it's network problem,report from jamb office says it's from their data base.
  • Wisdomistic: I Just Check My Own, It's Still Thesame.
  • midasclub: I think you guys are part of the people that will rewrite the exam
  • Sunshineidy: thank God mine is still intact
  • Emmanuel nice: Plz those of you that printed ur results did u print the on with ur passport on it (original JAMB result)??

.. Coz that's the one u will use in screening
  • Sunshineidy: yes, my passport is on it
  • Victorinho: How are we to print out the one with passport, please?
  • kelvinze347: For those of u dah hv printed ur result..why kill urself?..its still wid u..might jst be bad ntwrk
  • [email protected]: Hmmm hmmmmm, jamb go and bring back my 216 oo. Am not joking with you this time around cos i worked very hard for that score. Go and bring back my 216 ooooo, hieeei
  • RainaMD: These jamb officials are funny, lol they want people to rewrite the exam. What kind of stupid stress is that.hope they didn't mess with my result. I only checked it last month after my exam.
  • antojack: pls @ sunshineidy how did u print out d wan with passport on it, cos ma own no passport
  • Emmanuel nice: To print d one with passport

Click on print result

Click on pay

They will give u options. U can use d remita to pay in bank or pay with ur atm card
  • Neyoprince: JAMB has finally concluded to putting​ all of us (innocent but affected candidates) into another series of undeserved stress again, as a result of their own technical fault which they alleged to be centre-induced exam malpractice or what ever they termed it to be.

But one thing is certain, which I strongly believe is that "the God of Justice will surely vindicate us" It is my prayers that we will score higher than we've scored previously.

To the affected, If you've not gotten any text message from JAMB, I would advise, endeavor to login to your profile to verify your status. Meanwhile, I have seen my own text, I'm to be writing on 1 July.

To the ones that were not affected, I heartily congratulate you, and hoping that you will as well congratulate all of us after 1 July, 2017.

We need your prayers.

See you guys at the top!

Success will follow us all.
  • Lizfabian: I also receive their message, I pray we will score high than before!
  • chimemeria: I don suffer,after reading hard to score 294,jamb just cancelled my results for no reason,I swear ehn..

If I mistakenly enter Government house,Jamb must be scrapped..

For now,I just want Biafra,Nigeria is a total mess.
  • Adaobimaryrose: I received message that jamb av rescheduled my exam to 1st july;they also said that they will send note details to me...

If anyone have reprinted please let mi know...
  • chimemeria: Jamb is just foolish and confuse!!,they should send our centre for us now!,I heard they will centralize it this time around.

After scoring 294,I will still have to face this stress again,nawa o
windy156
hmm nah WA ooo
  • froshest: passport or no passport...ave printed my result already nd 2 those dat ave seen theirs nd d stuff is saying no result should jst calm down.it will be reverse very soon
Jome91
Enough of all this nonsense from Nigeria nd Jamb i tink its high time we all stood up walk straight to jamb and remind them of something they must have forgotten soo quickly and that is...

When we registered for dis same jamb "Did we choosed the cbt center by ourselves?

so why should we suffer for wat we no nothing about?

if there is anything about the center o fink the owners of d cbt centers should be held responsible nd not innocent candidate plz.

they sent out securities i believe to every centers soo tell me wat happend to them?wil dey go free?

Enough of all this madness.

Our cry needs to be voiced.
Hace90
Some of us are glad our results are been released while some would be sad they are going back to rewrite again !!! This year jamb is a joke
HappySamChi
smh
charmming
Sweet... FPC...
skythelimit
It is quite unfortunate that majority of candidates will rewrite jamb due to technical problems traceable to the examination body. Those who are to rewrite the exam due to examination malpractice should count themselves lucky, unlike b4 whereby such results are legally cancelled and the affected students sanctioned. However, as from 2018, Jamb should be coherent in the conduct of its registration and examination. As contained in the above information, 3,811 will participate in the exam on July 1st due to late registration. To this end, Jamb should put its house in order.
  • damola4reel: 62,140 candidates just represents 3.5% of the total number of candidates that sat for the exam. Its an insignificant amount of the candidates that wrote the exam. Candidates that are to rewrite the exams should be happy to do so, cos some of them got 32, even 28 sef...kudos to this Registrar, he's really trying. If it were to be last year, they would have canceled it and nothing would have happened.
nyx ulric
if you checked and it says you do not have a result yet keep checking if its the same thing then get ready to retake the exam
mr saint4605
wuw God is with us, it OK by me
merryossai
I think we won't have a better jamb board than this year, I think much more 60k student should have sit for for d exam due to malpractice caused by late exam. anyways all thanks to oleyede who cares about nigerians. if u doing wrote with malpractice or u wrote late when d jamb questions and answers has already been revealed? then start preparing for d new date cos u also deserve to be in school. and for those who wrote with malpractice and got high score? start preparing for life in d institution cos it won't be easy as jamb else u want to bribe your way all through.
Treasure R.
pls does it mean those of us that aven't seen ours should start preparing??
fadauzo
thank God for second chance....
  • bennyvic: re u serious? u call this second chance?
  • RainaMD: Second chance my foot, THW jamb
  • fadauzo: @rainaMD you are stupid... Thank God it's not prof dibu ojerinde.. na next year things.. but here u have d chance for 2017 admission which is very rare... if the result was cancelled totally what will u do? no be to shout? u are u stupid again...
  • fadauzo: same goes to you @bennyvics
  • RainaMD: Fadauzo its like you failed. Lol . why are you taking it out on us? You are likely to fail in this second chance as well. & you're also stupid.
  • Paulino29: chaiii
  • kelvinze347: Fadauzo..all tnkz 2 d man 4 granting u dis 2nd chance 2 set tinx straight
  • fadauzo: @RainaMD and kelvinze and other Idiots like u guys, for your information i scored 253 and my result is still intact. I wish this d results of those rewriting was totally cancelled.then u'll know the meaning of what i said. He-goats
  • kelvinze347: I cn swear dah u didn't score up to dah even if u did..its either u cheated or d score was upgraded so shut d f**k up n continue thankin God 4 dis precious n irresistable chance given 2 u. #lmfao
  • RainaMD: Shut ur damn mouth, even if jamb cancels the result of those rewriting or even the coming exam there will be nothing anyone can do abt it not even u, Don't just sit here claiming to have got 800, don't prepare for your coming exam idiot. First stage of Depression, DENIAL Guy just accept the second chance, its like it was meant for you anyway. Lol
  • kelvinze347: Lol ..jst cut d guy sm slacks ..its really hard to tk such news in(rewriting d jamb exam).he might seem happy bout it here buh u dnt knw hw he feels inside...jst get hold of urself i gat ya
  • kelvinze347: Lol ..jst cut d guy sm slacks ..its really hard to tk such news in(rewriting d jamb exam).he might seem happy bout it here buh u dnt knw hw he feels inside...jst get hold of urself ok
  • RainaMD: Jeez.. Now i feel bad 😥😔😞
ukprincebasssey
Jamb as a body is stupid...instead of dem saying DAT dia server had fault n d lost data of sum candidate... D r now Cumming up with cock n bull story...y can't d just accept dia misdeed
  • Babtunz: Jamb is stupid??if u no Write jamb,make I see Hw u go enter school...Yeye Person
  • damola4reel: So this rescheduling is wrong sheh? So they should have given candidates random scores abi...I don't know who is wiser in the both of you.
  • RainaMD: Damola what're u sayin? And you Babtunz whats ur problem, UK's just stating the fact that jamb is stupid, & i totally agree. U're here insulting someone & supporting jamb, you guys are just as foolish as jamb @damola & Babtunz. Dumb pple
  • Babtunz: Your brain don travel [email protected] RainaMD
  • Ekybella: Wat r u guys fighting abt?u all knw d truth here so i c no reason y u shud argue
  • damola4reel: If I were to judge by the number of students to be rescheduled, its just 3.2% of the total number of students that sat for the exam, meaning that 96.8% was a success, and you call them stupid? Mr gabsesugh you call this incompetence? I wonder what your Jamb scores were sef, and this Raina too was calling me foolish...*smh*
  • Ekybella: Hmmmm seems u guys r enjoying d argument
  • RainaMD: It seems like you're a jamb official or something @damola. You were arguing with UK for saying the truth what did you expect me to call you?
  • damola4reel: Its pointless arguing with you...and someone will call you their babe? With my aforementioned points, you still call them stupid. It was those CBT centers that caused this issues and Jamb are taking it on their selves to fix it,if it were to be last year, na next year shit go don happen, all of them will come back next year. Try and see the good part in people's efforts, 3% was bad, 97% was excellent and you call it stupid? I want to be stupid like this abeg.
  • Ekybella: Arguing wnt take u anywhere lets face d truth,besides those dt knw d wrote on deir own wnt worry sme pple r happy dt d hv a second chance....Tho its nt d perfect tym for dis i tink jamb as a body z doing us gud
  • RainaMD: Hmm i don't think jamb's doing any gud, well its not my probz cause i surely i'm not writing next year and i'm not rewriting either, so bye guys. I don't need all these news & i'm done arguing its not worth it.
  • chimemeria: Rescheduled exam gone...... Give us our results now................. Wat nonsense
fortune 17
how will a candidate knw Dat he is to retake d exam on July 1

cuz m not understanding again oh!
  • Diane suzy: Dis is also my question hw do i know those dat will re write, cos i hv nt seen my result, to be sincere dis is very terrible nd painfull those dat their result is still intact nd the ones dat hv seen their result can't feel d pain. We are human being they should stop dragging us around like animals.but i still believe in. God 4 a miracle.
  • froshest: jst calm down debby...u will see urz very soon