Posted by Myschool Kelly
on 29th July, 2020 | Comments
The Adam Smith Business School - UK is offering the Programme Welcome International Award to encourage excellent students who want to complete the full-time degree taught programme for September 2020.
The Adam Smith Business School will provide an award amount of £5,000 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Taught degree
Value of Awards: £5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for the full-time MSc Financial Technology postgraduate taught programme for September 2020
- Applicants should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in business, the management or another subject with a quantitative focus
- Applicants should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
Application Process: To apply for this award, please submit a 200 words statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2020.
Your statement must include:
- your full name, application number and the programme you have applied for
- the degree to which your previous educational and professional experiences and interests make you a suitable candidate for the programme
- the motivation for applying for this programme specifically - and how this programme will help you in your future career prospects
Visit The Official Website For More Information