Do you want to study in the US, UK, Malaysia or anywhere overseas? Click here to Start!
Smart Nigerian Students Win N50,000 Weekly

2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians

Applications are currently accepted for the 2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme.

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates who are looking to pursue a degree program at any Nigerian Institution.

2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians

This Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.

Application Deadline: 31st October 2018

Eligible Countries: Nigeria

Type: Undergraduate

Eligibility:

• Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
  • Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
  • Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
  • Applicants must have more than 200 score in UTME

Application Process: To apply for this scholarship click here.

The following documents are required when applying:

• Recent Passport Photograph
  • Certificate or Proof of Origin
  • Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
  • UTME result
  • JAMB/University Admission Letter
  • 1st Year Result showing CGPA

Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information

JAMB 2019 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2019 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!

APlus1
1 month ago
please who has or knows someone who has the past questions in PDF format
  • Ann: do they accept polytechnis too?....am in ND2 in polytechnic. can i apply for this schoolarship?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Blaze91
1 month ago
Is it must that someone have to score 200 and above in UTME before he or she can apply for for this NNPC/TOTAL scholarship scheme. What of those that score 180 and above.
sannmotu
1 month ago
If you haven't gotten admission yet and you want to know when a second list for your school will be out. Or you are having trouble checking your jamb caps. Just comment your details. I will help you.
Eli mama
1 month ago
can someone in polythenic apply
Piper
1 month ago
I made a mistake in filling my state of origin wrongly....pls what is the implication
  • sannmotu: I will advice you to wait till after you get admission from caps before you do change of state. As long as it's doesn't conflict with other details like maybe postutme. But if you did not fill out state of origin in any exam for the school then wait for admission first.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Bommie
1 month ago
Please my ssce certificate is not ready yet,i finished a year ago can i apply
I have other documents
Babatunde
1 month ago
Is this also meant for ND graduate?
Julianamercy
1 month ago
Hello. Please I'm in 100level and my school is currently in second semester. My 1st semester result is yet to be completed with one course result. Can I still apply without my CGPA for 100 level? Also, can one apply with a two-sitting O'level results? Can someone also upload online SSCE result printout? Thanks in anticipation.
  • APlus1: no 2 sitting.
    SSCE result print out ... Yes
    as for the school result, I don't know what I can say.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Youngkidmaques
1 month ago
pls am currently in my 200 level but my year 1 second semester result is not yet out. Although dey need CGPA of 2.50 but my year 1 first semester GPA is 3.50..
Can i apply with dis my GPA without d CGPA? Bcus my second semester result is nt yet out and dis will ellapse 31st. Pls, because my sch delays to upload result.... What should i do pls
  • I2know: Am Also Having The Same Issue, But Mine Is That I Just Finishd My 100l And My School Is Stil On Holiday, So I Dont Knw If I Should Indicate 200l Or 100l
    If I Should Indicate 200l I Will B Askd To Submit My 100l Results Which Is Nt Ready For Now
    Am Kind Of Confused
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • tobskeyo: please has the list of selected candidates for this scholarship been released
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
Ukpai4God
2 weeks ago
THE LIST OF THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR THE APTITUDE TEST IS ALREADY OUT. KINDLY CHECK YOUR MAIL TO KNOW IF YOU WHERE SHORTLISTED. THE EMAIL WAS CAPTION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED.
SUNNYCHISO
2 weeks ago
Plese somebody help me! What subjects of areas should we concentrate on. I've been shortlisted but I don't know what to do now. Please, has anyone in the house taken this exam before?