The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Application Deadline: 1st June 2019
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At: Nigerian & Overseas Tertiary Institutions
Value Of Scholarships: The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
Eligible Field Of Study:
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Eligibility: To qualify for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2019.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/files/compliance_form.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Visit The Official Website For More Information