Posted by Myschool Kelly
on 13th April, 2018 | 0 Comments
Are you a female? Are you looking to acquire an Undergraduate or Masters degree program in Netherlands?
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) is offering scholarship opportunities for students to pursue an Undergraduate & Masters degree program in the Technical University Of Delft, Netherlands .
This scholarship opportunity is for female Bachelors and Masters students who wants to study in the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at the Technical University of Delft.
Application Deadline: 9th May, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- A female BSc or MSc student in aerospace engineering at TU Delft
- Who has a good grade point average
- A passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- Who could use the financial support
- Fill in the attached application form: Application form (PDF)
- Write a brief motivation (max one A4) explaining why you have the passion to pursue a career in aviation or space and what your ultimate goals are
- Explain why you chose to study aerospace engineering and also why you chose to do that at TU Delft. Feel free to answer this question creatively (make a vlog, write a blog, give a pitch, etc.)
- Send (1) the completed application form, (2) the motivation, (3) the creative explanation, (4) your CV and (5) study progress overview to email@example.com (the Faculty’s communications manager) before 09 May 2018 9:00 AM.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information