Posted by Myschool Kelly
on 22nd May, 2018 | 0 Comments
The Human Life Advancement Foundation (HLAF) is the newly established foundation active in the fields of the education, technology transfer and sustainable development in developing world. This foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to undergo a Postgraduate degree program.
This scholarship program is created to develop networks of organizations and individuals able and willing to contribute to the needs of society, as well as in the development of internationally competent individuals.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Type: PhD, Postdoctoral Research
- Applicants must be 30 years for postgraduate student at PhD level & 35 years for postdoctoral researchers
- Applicants must be citizens of developing Countries
- Applicants must be In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional.
- Applicants should have a score of at least 550 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 6.0 points in the International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) or score a band 4 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET)or excellent result in other relevant English test that is accepted by the university and equivalent to the tests mentioned above.
Application Process: The following are required during application:
- Identification Document / Passport
- University Acceptance/Admission/Offer letter
- Research proposal
- Academic Transcripts
- CV with publication list
- English proficiency test results
- Reference related to the relevant study
Application can be made ONLINE at www.hlaf.my
Visit The Official Website For More Information