Are you a Nigerian? Are you a graduate? Are you looking to acquire a scholarship opportunity in UK? here is an opportunity for you;
We are pleased to announce that the University of Sussex, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Nigerians who wants to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is worth £5,000 and its tenable for one year.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be a self-financing student
- Applicants must have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2018.
- Applicants must have good academic records
Interested applicants should take the following steps:
1) Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
2) If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 1st August 2018
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage