||Post UTME Past Questions + 1 Year School SMS Alerts Included
- Up-to-date and Comprehensively Sold Past Questions
- Complete Past Questions and Answers From 2005 - 2018
- Success Quotes and Bonus Tips
- For Courses Under the Faculties Of Medicine, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences, Health Science & Tech, Veterinary Medicine, and Biological Sciences
- UNN Post-UTME usually lasts for 1 hour (60 mins).
- Recently, UNN gives candidates 17 questions to answer only 15 in each subject.
- You will be tested on your 4 UTME SUBJECTS.
- UNN does not set current affairs questions.
- All questions carry equal marks. Do not waste time on any question but ensure you attempt all question.
-Be punctual and ensure you are well composed
-Ensure you eat well before the examination as you may have to wait more than expected before the examination begins
-Ensure to come along with your HB Pencil, copy of your post-UTME registration print-out or payment slip, UTME Original Result Slip and any other relevant document.
-Do not come along with GSM Phones, Calculators (unless otherwise indicated on your registration slip) and other electronic devices.
This is the official Post-UTME Past Questions and answers of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), for candidates intending to write Post-UTME For Courses Under the Faculties Of Medicine, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences, Health Science & Tech, Veterinary Medicine, and Biological Sciences
The Questions And Answers are very detailed.
However, be informed that there could be changes this session. So we advise candidates to study other subjects that are related to their fields.